comic con - s.s

anon said: Can you do a Seb Stan imagine where he is doing a panel at a comic con and people start asking questions about y/n so Seb ends up bringing her on stage and they answer all sorts of questions

a/n: this is poorly written just fyi, and its also short

"how is y/n doing lately? we haven't seen her in a while!" a fan asked at the microphone, eager. "she is really good, she is actually here!" Sebastian replied, and the crowd erupted.

Sebastian smiled at their reaction, "but im gonna tell you right now, she won't come on this stage." he spoke into the mic, and everyone 'awed' out of disappointment.

he looked over his shoulder and he saw you off stage, making sweater paws and holding your self. "I can see her right now, even."

the next girl came up to the stage, and was so excited to ask about you. "okay, so I was wondering did y/n ever visit you on set?" he looked over at you, "I dont know, did you?" he said smiling, you were shaking your head no.

he wanted you to come on stage, you had never really interacted with the fans that much, but when you did they loved you.

you stepped out on stage, but then quickly ran back offstage. he got up and walked towards you. you were smiling and shaking at the same time, "come on y/n! they will go crazy over you."

you twirl around, "okay, fine." he took your hand and you both walked out on stage. he took your hand in his and he walked you out on stage. you smiled at the fans reaction, you waved a little, and squeezed sebs hand.

you two sat down, and he put his arm around you. you leaned into him a little bit, "you guys are so intimidating." you spoke into the mic, and everyone laughed.

"how long have ya'll be in a relationship?" a fan asked "almost two years." seb answered and you nodded along.

the fans asked all kinds of questions, until the panel was over. "hi, I think I am the last question, but I was wondering if you both see marriage in your future?"

everyone cheered after the question, and you both looked at each other. "I mean, I would love to get married." you responded, "yeah, I agree with y/n. it would be awesome to marry her, she is so cool."

"I wuv you." you whispered in his ear before you kissed his cheek.