sweet pea blurb #3

riverdale high. it had two queens. Cheryl blossom, the redhead with a tragic family history, the girl everyone hates, a total badass bitch.

y/n y/l/n, the sweet, kind, and smart girl who is always rooting for the underdog. she is the girl everyone wants to look like, who they want to be like, and who they want to date.

when southsdide high was transferring over to their school, it was a competition. between the both of them. Cheryl was ready to release the claws. but y/n already knew that she had the entire Southside on her side.

her boyfriend, was one of the toughest serpents, sweet pea. she didnt like to be real public with her relationship, she wanted to keep him all to herself, I mean, who wouldnt?

but sweet pea, he loved showing her off. and when she got her serpent tattoo, to him, it was the sexiest thing ever. and then he saw her in a serpent, black leather jacket, with her hair down, black ripped jeans, and biker boots. he almost took her right then and there in front of everybody.

the serpents walked in the school, sweet pea was carrying her jacket over his shoulder. they stopped, mid halfway, "welcome to riverdale high, my name is Cheryl blossom-" she was cut off by y/n hitting her shoulder as she walked past, over to sweet pea.

he held the jacket out for her, she slipped both arms in it, and turned around to kiss him. she stood on her tippy toes, as he was so tall. "hi baby." he whispered in her ear, and she turned around, "what the hell is this?" Cheryl asked, clearly angry.

"this, is me saying im one of them now." she smiled, his strong arms wrapped around her, y/n leaning into his hug. "okay, im not afraid of you." y/n chuckled, "who said you had to be? this isnt a competition Cheryl." she said, and the redhead rolled her eyes.

the next day, everyone who was a fan of Cheryls, is now a fan of yours. but that didnt matter to you. "umm, how long has this been going on?" Kevin asked, leaning against his locker which was next to yours.

"what, me and pea? since July." his jaw dropped, "and you never told me?! so you guys have been dating for about eight months?" she nodded, grabbing her algebra book.

"I mean, what you did yesterday, was freaking awesome. I wish I got it on video." he said, holding on to his book bag. you both walked down the halls, and to your class. "do you have a tattoo? a serpent tattoo?"

she nodded, "let me see then!" she pulled up her hair, to reveal the infamous tattoo on the back of her neck. "that is.." sweet pea cut him off, "hot as hell." he kissed her forehead, and draped his arm around her shoulder.

everyone stepped out of their way, as they didn't want to make sweet pea mad, or say something they would regret later.

they became the power couple of riverdale high, and soon, Cheryl and Toni would follow up right behind them.