caught pt 2 -h.h

"sooo...are you gonna tell me what were doing?" it had been a few days since you had caught harry at the store. he had been so secretive since.

you are in the car with harry, driving somewhere north, you think. "darling I told you, you will see when we get there! now just relax and enjoy the ride." he takes laces his fingers in between yours, and kisses your knuckles. 

you smile and turn your head to look out the window. 

eventually, you arrive somewhere north, it is so beautiful. it was certainly different from inner city Montreal, the trees were huge, the sky somehow looked different here. he kissed your cheek, and smiled, "this is just the beginning sweetheart." 

you walk inside the cabin, and it is so cozy. the fresh bouquet of flowers look so beautiful, you had a wonderful view of a waterfall, how did you get so lucky?

"whatcha thinking love?" harry asks, wrapping his arms around your waist. "about how you pulled all of this off. harry this is so beautiful." he kissed your ear, and down your neck. you hummed at the sweet feeling, "it helps when your brother is Spiderman." 

you had put on a movie you found on Netflix, and waited for harry to arrive with popcorn. you gasp loudly, when you turn your head to see a black bear on the balcony, "whats wrong?" harry comes in, "theres a fucking bear on the balcony!" he couldnt help but laugh and set the popcorn on the footrest, "they said that might happen. it'll go away, dont worry."

you pull him towards you, giving him a kiss on the lips, but he pulls away giggling, "you're making the bear blush y/n"you giggle and sit back on the couch. 

he couldnt take off his eyes off you the whole movie. you caught him staring a couple times, but that didnt make him stop. "beautiful." he whispered, you turn your head slightly, "what?" 

he reaches for the remote, and pauses the movie, "I said, beautiful." your face turns red, and you cover your mouth with your hand a little. "no, im serious. you are beautiful." he kisses your lips, at first not meaning to get deep with it, but plans changed. 

it got deeper, more meaningful, he pushed you down onto to couch, hovering over you he removes his shirt. "do you want this y/n?" he asks you, such a gentleman, "yes harry, please." 

harry picks you up off the couch and takes you to the bedroom, "lets do what we came he for."