Harrison Osterfield blurb #6

(mob!Harrison)

"haz, are you ready?" you said, in the bedroom connecting to the bathroom. Harrison came out, adjusting his collar. "yep, I just need you to pick out a tie." you walked over, and picked out a blue tie that matches your dress.

"this one." you put it on him, and kissed him on the lips. "so, you just happen to know the royals." you said, walking down the stairs of his house.

"I met them through tom. and I got Meghan and harry together." you stopped in your tracks, and turned around to face him with your jaw dropped. "you're kidding me, right?" he nodded his head and walked to the entry way. "come one love, we are going to be late."

he somehow managed to pull you out on the dance floor. "stop being so cute." he smiled and rubbed your nose against his, he twirled you around and pulled you close to him, so your bum was in his crotch.

"already? do I have that much of an affect on you?" you whispered, and he pulled you around so you were now face to face. "only you baby, only you."

for only dating almost five months, you personally didnt want to rush into things. your sex life had been vanilla, and not lying, it was great, but you wanted something more. you knew haz had a kinky side, and you were prepared to bring it out.

"wanna, go ahead and skip out? this party is kinda lame." you laughed at his words, "lame? haz the royals are hosting it." you said, "eh, ive been to better. and besides, what I have planned will be way more fun than this."