fantastic ~ C.H smut

Tony was showing you which button does what, which switch belongs to who, and so on. you were never working the live show, you were always working with the behind the scenes.

making sure all the wires are in their right places, the mics are charged, stuff like that. but you were working the live show, something that you had never done but you were excited.

the boys made their way to the stage for sound check, "hey guys, this is y/n. she is gonna be doing the sound for you tonight." they all waved and said hello, but calum kept gazing at you. how come he had never noticed you before?

Michael made a comment that calum didnt hear, which was probably a good thing. 

you made sure all of the sound was good, the lights were working and everything was running smooth. they walked off stage and back towards what you assume would be their dressing room. but calum walked towards you, which made you get butterflies in your stomach.

"what is your name again?" he asked with a sweet smile. "y/n." you returned the gesture, "great job up here. the show is gonna be amazing." he said, he grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, writing something down and handing it to you.

it read: meet me at room 412, at 12:30. xo, cal

by the time you looked up, he was already gone. what did this mean? did she do something wrong, or something right?

she couldnt stop thinking about calum the entire night. it was almost as if she was now aware that he was attractive. I mean sure, its obvious, but now she could help but think of how his fingers would feel inside of her.

the show seemed to last longer than normal, maybe that was because she was running the show for the first time, or maybe it was because she was waiting on something else.

she made sure everything was packed up, and put away on the bus. by the time she checked her watch, it was 12:30. "shit." she muttered to herself. she made sure she looked presentable, and walked upstairs to his room.

she didnt want to get caught by anybody she knew, but she was safe.

she knocked on the door, when it opened, she was met with a tall, shirtless bronzed skin boy with black curly hair who went by the name of calum. "you're late."

"oops?" she responded, as she stepped in the room. he closed the door, making sure to lock it. "I told you to be here at twelve thirty, not twelve thirty four." she turned to face him, his hand brushing away the hair that fell in her face.

"so, what did you want to see me for?" he gestured for her to sit on the bed, "have you ever heard of the term, sugar daddy?" the words made y/n's breath hitch, "of course. who hasn't?" she joked.

calum pulled up a chair in front of her, "well...would you like one?" he asked, making her face turn all shades of red. "uh..I mean. I dont know. maybe?" she was so oblivious to the point, "im offering to be your sugar daddy y/n. I buy you expensive shit, pay your bills and shit, and in return, I get sex."

she couldnt help but smile a little bit, they haven't even spoken to each other but a few sentences, and here he is, offering to be her sugar daddy?

"I mean, sure." he grinned as he pulled her onto his lap. his hands went to her bum, squeezing it lightly. "so, are there any rules to this whole, thing?" she asks, as he gets his hands tangled in her hair.

"well. just that I want you all to myself and I want you to do everything I say." he said, in between kisses on her face. she thought for a minute, but then thought about how much debt she is in. and how nice it would be to stop getting letters from the bank saying her payments are months over due.

"okay." she said, her voice almost mute. "are you sure kitten? I dont want to do this if you dont want to." he says, staring into her beautiful eyes, "I want to." he smiles, picks her up and sets her on the bed. "fantastic."

he takes no time when it came to ripping off her clothes, they are thrown across the room, his hands go to massage her breasts, "so so beautiful." he moans out, un clasping her bralette,

she tried to contain her moans, but it  didnt work out so well once he started rubbing her heat through her panties. "dont hide it kitten, I want to hear you." her moans and whimpers got louder and louder.

"such a pretty pussy, eh?" he licked a stripe up her sex, he circled on her clit over and over, his fingers curling inside of her, making her come undone. she was a moaning mess in front of him, her hands were tangled in his hair, tugging on his roots as she got closer and closer.

when she finally got to her high, she was shaking. his head was stuck in between her thighs, which he was perfectly fine with. he was lapping up her liquids, making sure to every now and then suck on her clit.

he came above, with a grin on his face, "that was fun." he kissed a trail up her stomach, "youre wearing too many clothes mr. hood." she pulled back at his sweatpants, letting the slap against his skin. he stood up, and took both his sweats and his underwear off.

your eyes got wide, and your mouth opened slightly. "like what you see kitten?" you hummed in response, "yes, very much so." he pushed you further up the bed, putting her legs on either side of him. "are you on the pill?" you nodded, biting your lip. he jacked himself a few times, then he placed his hard cock at your entrance.

he slid in, causing him to groan, "fuuuucck y/n." he thrusted in and out at a slow pace, you scratched down his back and his sides, "damn calum, go faster." with your request, he did.

he started getting rougher, his fingers rubbing her clit harshly, she could feel her hips bruising, but she didn't mind it at all. he wasnt making love to her anymore, he was fucking her.

he bit his lip as he fucked her, she had already came but he wanted more, her breasts were bouncing, her ass was getting slapped,it was everything and more.

he came inside of her, and it was the best feeling should could have ever experienced.

he fell down on the bed next to her, she was panting, and still seeing stars when she opened her eyes. "did you like it?" he asked, kissing her all over, but she had no words.

"its okay kitten, theres much more than that."

1,092