tom holland blurb #21

anon said: i've been sick for the past 24 hours and it's gross bc i threw up so many times that i've broken capillary blood vessels under and around my eyes so i have little red and purple dots on my face and i don't want anyone to see because i look weird but could you please write about tom taking care of you and saying he doesn't care what you look like when your sick and that he still loves you :(

"love, please come out, you have been in the bedroom ever since I got home." Tommys sweet voice spoke from outside of the door, you haven't felt good since Friday morning, and the feeling progressively got worse.

"no!" you spat back, but you heard the door slowly open. you pulled the covers over your head, not wanting him to see you in this state. "love, please let me take care of you." he sat beside you, rubbing your back.

he slowly peeled the covers off your head, "oh y/n...if you would have let me take care of you." "im fine Tommy! just a head cold." you said, your voice rough from coughing and vomiting so much. "darling, blood vessels broke, this is more than a head cold. im taking you in."

he started to pull the covers off of your frail and defeated body, you were too tired and weak to put-up a fight. and you knew that when tom had his mind set on something, there was no stopping him.

"Tommy, im not going to a hospital looking like some goblin, or something!" "y/n, you do not look like that. you still have that gorgeous face, you still have that gorgeous smile, you are still gorgeous. and you always will be. now love, im taking you to get better care."

he wrapped your cardigan around your chest and helped you put your shoes on. "I love you tom." you said, rubbing your thumb over his cheek, "I love you too y/n. more than you will ever know."