Peter Parker imagine

pairing: Peter Parker (tom holland)  x reader

warnings: no

word count: 576

summary: Tony stark is protective of his daughter Y/N. Peter Parker is also on the list of things Tony is protective of.

a/n: I have no clue how public high schools work since I is leh homeschooled, so sorry if I make mistakes! also this was poorly written I just felt like I had give something to you guys

being Tony Starks daughter isn't the best thing in the world. yeah, it has its perks, but in reality, being the adopted daughter of one of the richest, if not the richest man in the world, can definitely suck.

this was the first day on junior year, up until that point you were homeschooled by pepper, along with the help of the avengers. to get into this school, you had to have exceptional grades, and which you had finally accomplished.

he was beyond worried, and he then had second thoughts, 'dad, calm down, this is the only chance I have a have somewhat of a normal teenage experience!' he then looked at you almost in disbelief.

'oh my God, my own daughter, Y/N Stark wants to leave me' his comment made your eyes roll, and him scoff at the action.

'relax dad! its only 9 hours, besides, ill text you when I have the chance, okay?' he sat in silence for a few moments while you were getting all your things ready for the day. 'if I dont hear from you by 10 am im dragging you out of school. got that? good.'

with a chuckle, you continued to put your books in your bag and started on your makeup and hair.

you didn't do anything dramatic, because thats simply not your style and its not like you wanted to impress anybody. you put half of your hair in a loose ponytail and you let the rest fall into place upon your shoulders.

your outfit was very cute, denim shorts with tears on them, a black and gray baseball tee you stole from Nat, and a red flannel wrapped around your waist. you looked like a model for hot topic, and you were okay with that.

you soon got a text from happy saying he was ready to leave when you were, within a few seconds, you were trying your best to avoid your dad, because he would object the outfit you had, but you miraculously made it out the tower fast enough.

Happy argued with you for about five minutes on wether you can sit in the front seat or not, you, of course, you won the debate. and sat in the passenger seat the whole five minute ride, it was five minutes because he was speeding.

'dont get mad and lunch somebody, make sure you text your dad. ok?' you let out a huff of annoyance, 'ok, ill see you later' after saying your goodbyes you step out of the car.

you soon realize you have no clue where to go. you know that to get situated in with everything, you have to visit the principals office. you look to your left and you see a brown haired boy, carrying his books who looks like he has just seen the love of his life walk down the wedding aisle, in awe.

'hey, um hi, can you help me out?' he continued staring at you until his friend next to him nudged his shoulder, 'oh! um, hi!' you smiled awkwardly, 'I was wondering you could help me, im new here, can you show me to the principals office?' he smiles on of the sweetest smiles in the world.

'of course, im Peter. thats Ned.' he points over his shoulder, and the both stick their hands out for you to shake them, which you shake simultaneously.

I think ill like it here. you think to yourself.