did that just happen? ・Charlie Puth

Request: Charlie Puth x Reader. You and Charlie are not friends. You don't like each other, but somehow you end up kissing and deciding to start dating? Make it extra fluffy please??

again, angst slut ™ so here ya gooo....but ofc It will have fluff

Charlie Puth. y/n cringed at the name.

Y/n L/n. Charlie wasnt fond of her.

but they had never met each other.

but they both wound up sitting a couple seats from each other at the AMA's. every now and then, they would make eye contact, and just roll their eyes. they couldnt tell anyone why they both hated each other, but they just did.

when Charlie won his award for best single of the year, everyone stood up, cheering for him. y/n stayed in your seat, not giving a shit. she could care less if he won or lost.

Charlie saw the look in her eyes. he choked on air a little bit, her stare was cold. but it was almost as if she were staring through him as apposed to at him. it made him feel something. he hadn't felt it before.

the event was over, and everyone was walking out of the building. y/n felt a tug at her arm, she turned right around, reaching for the pepper spray in her purse but it was a face she would know anywhere.

'what the fuck do you want?' she snapped, 'I-i don't know im..sorry.' she was confused, and a little pissed off. he walked off, stuffing his hands in his pockets. 'wait!' she yelled, he stood dead in his tracks, back still facing her.

she walked up behind him, and he turned around. trying his best to hide his smile. she put her hands on his neck, and pulled him towards her, 'im gonna kiss you now.' 'Okay goo-' she cut him off with her lips against his.

he moved his in sync with hers, putting his hands on her hips, moving her closer to him. she pulled away to get air, 'I wondered what that would be like.' 'well, now you know.'

he brushed his thumb over his bottom lip, and smiled. stepping back a little bit. 'gimme your number, and I will text you.' he said, something inside you said to go for it. 'okay.' you arched for his phone inside his pocket, and created a new contact. you gave it back to him and walked away to your car.

y/n: did that just happen? -sent 10:57 pm

Charlie: yeah, I think it did. -sent 10:58 pm