calum blurb #31

when he walked in the door, you werent expecting him. you were making dinner for you and your daughter, Everest, whom everyone called eve. she was playing with her toys and watching the nightmare before Christmas, and you didnt even hear the door open, you were too caught up in making sure you didnt over cook eve's macaroni and cheese.

"daddy!" she squealed out, her little legs carrying over to her dad, un aware of his previous loss. but seeing the both of you, makes it all better. he picked her up, even though it hurt. "hey bug, missed you." he kisses her cheek and walks in to the rest of the house, where he finds you in the kitchen.

even though you werent what you would call "presentable", only wearing sweatpants, a baggy t shirt, your hair up in a ponytail, miss matching socks, he still found you gorgeous.

"hey beautiful." he greets you, setting eve on the floor, and putting his arms around your waist. you hummed as you molded into his figure, taking an inhale of his scent, getting lost in him.

"hey. we missed you around here." you were careful not to hug him too tight, you watched the match on tv, and you were shocked that they let him come home this early. he had multiple punches to the ribs, and he started to cough up blood mid fight. but he never gave up.

you leaned up on your tippy toes to give calum a kiss on the cheek, he let go of eve's hand and gave you a proper one. you smiled into it, even when calum gave you the slightest affection, you still had the same feeling you did as when you were in the beginning stage of your relationship.

he started to kiss you a little harder, but you put your hand on his chest, "wait, you will get some later." you winked, and turned back to your stirring. "get some what?"

your daughter questioned, "get some kisses!" calum exclaimed, lifting her up rather fast and setting her on the kitchen counter. "I want kisses!" calum laughed as he gave his daughter sloppy, and quick kisses on her face. making her feel loved, and special. just like you do.