bucky blurb #2

anon said: Hi! Could I request one where Bucky doesn't know that "we're breaking up" means the phone is cutting out and he thinks you're leaving him and he is v sad. And you come back and explain and it's just real fluffy? I love your blog💓💓

'goodbye bucky.' you said, pressing the end call button. you could feel your heart beating inside your chest, the sweat roll down your forehead. tears starting to form in your eyes. you didnt want to, but your mental health was too much for you to handle. it was for the best.

bucky on the other hand, didnt know what was going on. he thought you were just hanging up the phone, and coming to see him again like you usually do. so he wasnt worried.

but when it was after 9 pm, he got worried. he still hasnt heard from you. so he called your phone, to see what was going on. 'hey doll, I just wanted to make sure you were okay, since you didnt come over after work like you usually do.'

you heard the message when you got out of the shower, he still think we are together. you had to go over, to explain everything. this would be difficult.

'hey baby, I got worried when you didnt come over.' you crossed your arms over your chest, and stood still, 'well, that why im here. to explain.' his eyebrows scrunched up next to each other.

'well, I uh. you see, when someone, cuts off the phone, and doesn't make anymore contact, it mean they are breaking up with you..' you said, not making eye contact with him. 'well hon all you had to do was tell me.' he laughed, you looked up, with relief.

'so, you aren't mad?' he ran a hand through his hair, 'well, not really. I mean this-this thing wasnt going anywhere. and I could tell it was affecting you. I was actually planning to do this, tonight actually.'

you sighed out in relief, 'woah, well uh. glad we cleared the air.'