two year anniversary - p.p blurb

anon: Where the reader wants attention from her boyfriend of two years, Peter Parker (FLUFF plz)

"Peter..."

...

"Peter..."

...

"Peter..."

you did this for the next few minutes, when he finally looked up at you. "what?" he said, out of stress. "its our two year anniversary, and you are studying." he sighs, crawling over to you on his knees. "but, you know how important this test is y/n!" he whined, and you put your hand on his cheek.

"Peter, this test, isnt for another week, and you are the smartest boy I know, so please. can you spend time with me?" you did a pity face, which you knew Peter couldnt resist.

he kissed your lips and pulled back, "what do you wanna do." you rolled over on your back, so that your head was now hanging off the bed "how bout, we go and get ice cream and go on the boardwalk?" you suggested, "sounds nice."

he got up and slipped his spider suit on, "what are you wearing that for?" you questioned, getting off of the bed, "just incase." you smiled and made your way to the doorway, "where are you going, I can get us to the boardwalk much faster."

he smirked and put on his jeans, "oh, no no  no, im not swinging across the city with you. I would much rather take my time with you."

he pouted and shook his shoulders, "fiiiiine uggh."