oh my God, is that y/n? ✳︎ Bucky Barnes

anon said: Request: You're the second youngest avenger whose dating Bucky. The whole team gets assigned to an extremely dangerous mission but you have a special role. The night of the mission, they find out you're undercover as a belly dancer. Please 💕

a/n: this is probably the most creative thing I've done tbh, also you have fire powers

lets pretend infinity war didnt happen!!

also this is taking place in India and I have never been, so apologizing in advance if it is wrong or somewhat insulting, it isnt my intention

you had joined the avengers, a couple years ago. fresh out of college, young and free. you rarely used your powers, only for simple things. like cooking, heating your apartment, stuff like that. you never needed them in battle.

but when you were asked to be an avenger, by nick fury and tony stark himself, this was your chance. to prove that you can do way more than bake chicken in less than two minutes.

you did alot of training, mentally and physically. if you could outsmart black widow, you could be an avenger. that was the deal. so you tried, and failed, multiple times.

you were at the point, to where you didnt need muscles anymore. you needed to work on your mental state. you needed to convince yourself, that you can, and will beat black widow. So, thats what you did. and it worked.

in a matter of minutes, you had Natasha on the floor. and everyone watching was shocked, you could hear gasps every where. 'good job, welcome to the avengers.' Natasha said, very out of breath, you smiled, and skipped out of the training room.

you looked up and made eye contact with bucky, who was smirking. 'so, avenger, I have to show you to your room now.' he wrapped his right arm around your neck, kissing the top of your head.

'buck, this is your room.' you said with a giggle, 'exactly.' he kissed your cheek and hugged you tightly.

the next morning, bucky woke you up sweetly, 'wake up darlin, we have a meeting.' he said, shaking your shoulder lightly, 'five more mins...' you slurred, 'dont wanna be late on your first day honey.' your eyes opened fast, im an avenger now.

you walked in with a t-shirt and some leggings on, and poured yourself some coffee. Tony and Steve began to explain the mission, you were going to India.

you nodded your head and went to go pack your bags, when Natasha pulled you aside, 'you have a special mission.' she whispered, handing you a file, 'whats this?' 'thats your role in this one.'

you read over the paper, but your eyes fell on two particular words, belly dancing. 'what? no no no no, I am not doing that, no way. mhm-mm.' you said almost all at once, you slammed the file into her chest, 'listen y/n, this is the only way we can get the mission done, you need to do this, or else bad things will happen, like Tony said, we dont want another sokovia to happen.'

you looked deep into her eyes, looked back at the file, and came to an agreement with yourself, 'fine. but do not tell anyone. let them fid out on their own.' you said.

nat sighed in relief, 'great. our jet leaves in 10.' you spun around, 'I thought it was 30 minutes?' 'theirs does, ours dont.' she walked off into her room to grab her things.

when you arrived, it wasnt what you expected. over crowded streets, children running around playing soccer, you were following the short red head in the streets overflowing with people, trying your best to keep up.

you found yourself at a little hole in the wall, Indian version of a strip club you assumed, this must be where im dancing.

'nat how long will I be here? dancing?' she sighed and set her bags down, taking out all of her weapons and cleaning them, 'as long as it takes.' you nodded.

a girl came into your room, telling you tower something, that definitely looked like didnt fit you. 'this is a wash rag.' you whispered to nat, who was laughing at you trying to put it on.
once you slipped the pants on, now was time for the bra. it had jewels all over it, and was a bit heavy, but you got it on, 'not gonna lie, you look hot.' 

a couple girls put makeup on you, and fixed your hair. 'just follow our lead.' they said, you looked back at Natasha who was dressed up and ready to go flirt. 'you'll do fine y/n. dont worry, if somebody tries anything, you know what to do.' she patted your back, and you followed the girls out.

you stood behind them, watching their moves, and copying them. your eyes scanned the room, you spotted two blue eyes you would know anywhere. bucky. he looked over to Steve, who was trying his best to look away, 'oh my God, is that y/n?' 'I think it is.'

oh no, you thought to yourself. he was holding back a laugh, he was sitting at a table by himself. to your left you saw Tony, who was scanning the room also. and Natasha was walking into the establishment, giving you a nod.

you kept doing what you were doing, when one of the girls turned to look at you when the lights went off, 'use your powers.' she whispered, 'what?' 'do a fire trick. it will buy your friends some time.'  you knew exactly what to do, you used to do this when you first discovered them.

you grabbed a baton, and stuck a marshmallow on it, the other two girls looked at you confused, but you winked at them and smiled. you twirled it around, threw it up in the air, and breathed out fire. you could hear gasps from everyone in the room.

you eyed the man who you all were after, walked off stage, and handed him the marshmallow, and winked. you somehow walked past bucky, and he couldnt help but tap your ass a little bit.

once the dance was over, Natasha followed him out of the establishment and you walked back to the room where you were staying. 'you did great out there y/n. be ready in 20 minutes.'

you sighed, and fell down on the couch. you heard a couple knocks on the door, you all three looked at each other, not knowing what to do, 'who is it?' 'its bucky.' you breathed out in relief, and went to the door, he pulled you out in the dimly lit hallway and pushed you against the wall.

'that was really something' out there doll.' you bit your lip, 'you know, ive got twenty minutes..' you played with the collar of his shirt, and looked into his eyes, you could feel him growing harder. 'I wish I could, but I got work to do.' groaned, 'okay.' you pouted.

'that fire trick was really something. I would like to see more.' he said when he walked off, 'I only have more to show you sweetie.' you snapped your fingers and a spark flew from your finger tips.