drunk - tony stark

request: Hi! I'd like to request a Tony Stark imagine. Angsty ofc. Maybe where the reader is pregnant and takes a fall down stairs or something else. JARVIS alerts Tony but he's passed out drunk because Iron Man got some hate from the media. The reader leaves after visiting a doctor and doesn't come back for a couple days because she's mad at him. Happy ending tho. Please tag me :))

word count:

being eight months pregnant was definitely a struggle, but with the father of your child being tony stark, was even more of a challenge. he was there half of the time, but someone had to be iron man.

the baby was kicking all night, you couldn't sleep or get comfortable. you decided to walk around to see if that will relax her. you knew that tony would be doing something in the lab, he does that when he is stressed.

you wish he would talk it out, instead of keeping it all bottled up inside. he was bad at that. 'tony?' you called out, but you didn't get a response. stairs were your worst enemy, all your weight was forward and your balance was off.

you took it one step at at time, but all it takes is one wrong step and your tumbling. thats what happened, you panicked.  'jarvis! call an ambulance!' you said, 'yes mrs. stark.' he replied, you looked to your right, and saw tony passed out in his lab chair.

you tried yelling, to see if he would wake up, but nothing worked  he was out. 'goddamn it, tony!' he didn't move.

the EMS arrived shortly, and you explained what happened. 'what about him?' they asked, 'leave him. he will wake up.'

when you got to the hospital, your main concern was the baby. 'were gonna have to do an emergency c section, mrs. stark.' the nurse said, you nodded, but this certainly wasn't what you had in mind.

natasha arrived a few hours later, atleast someone was there. 'I'm so sorry y/n. i know this wasn't what you had in mind.'  you looked at her, 'don't be, i just want her to be safe.'

'her?' 'yeah, its a girl. tony didn't want to know, but i did.' nat smiled, 'its gonna be okay y/n. i'll be here.' 'thanks.' you gave her a fist bump, 'girl power.' and she smiled, 'girl power.'

you woke up, and looked to your right and saw tony holding your baby girl. 'hey, look who is awake.' he whispered, smiling. 'glad you could make it.' you said, in a smug voice.

he looked up at you, a couple tears in his eyes. 'y/n, I'm so sorry. nat, she came and got me, i-i don't even know what to say.' you sighed, looking down at your beautiful baby girl, in your arms. 'her name is Everest.' you looked over, and tony was wearing a stupid grin on his face

'i love it.' he noticed you weren't wearing your wedding ring, and he frowned a little bit. 'is something wrong?' he said, looking up at you. but you refused to make eyes contact.

'tony, something serious could have happened. we could have lost her, something could have happened to me. and you weren't there. you were too self centered and worried about your reputation. i-i can't take it anymore tony!'

he looked at you, and Everest. 'ill stop drinking. i will stop being iron man if it means that you will be safe. you two, are the most important things right now. i can't stand the thought of loosing you y/n.'

you kissed his forehead, letting a few tears fall. 'i love you.' you whispered, 'i love you too, y/n.'