mine. ❊ Shawn Mendes

anon said: Can you do one where the readers best friends are Tom and Charlie, but she's dating Shawn. And they are all hanging out and Shawn gets jealous because the guys are being all touchy w her. And if it could end in a little smutty action that could be cool

triggers: possessive Shawn? lil make out session hehe

word count: 750

pairing: Shawn mendes x reader

you had known Charlie for years, and tom a few months, but you instantly clicked. and when Charlie and tom met, you three were inseparable. whenever tom was in town, you all three went out and did stuff you would never do by yourself.

when you started dating Shawn, you met him through Charlie. ever since them, you called him your soulmate. he just, got you.

Charles jr.: hey do you wanna go to the movies tonight? toms down. its at 7:30

y/n: sure, lemme ask the tall Canadian

'hey Shawn!' you yelled from the couch in your shared apartment, 'yeah?' he yelled back, 'do you wanna go to the movies? with me, Charlie, and tom?' you could hear his heavy footsteps coming down the hallway, 'sure, thats fine. when is it?' 'seven thirty.' Shawn nodded and sat down on the couch next to you, and laid his head in your lap.

'thats fine.' he smiled up at you, 'great, I will text Charlie.'

you spent the whole car ride to the theatre talking about how much you missed them, 'ugh, its been so long since ive seen tom! I wonder if his hair has gotten longer, or if he has gotten taller.' Shawn laughed, 'I bet you he hasn't.' 'youre probably right.'

when you pulled up, you saw Charlie and tom waiting outside, you immediately got out of the car and ran towards them. 'tom!' you yelled after him, he turned around and had the biggest smile on his face, 'y/n!'

you jumped in his arms and hugged him tightly, 'uh im here to.' you heard Charlie say, 'I saw you yesterday! I haven't seen tom in months!' he spun you around and set you down.

'ugh I missed my friends! you too Shawn!.' you all laughed, 'really feeling the love here guys.' he chuckled. you grabbed his hand and swung back and forth.

when you sat in the movie theatre, you had gotten there just in time, the movie was about to start.

you walked out of the theatre, still holding his hand, 'do you guys wanna go get something to eat?' tom suggested, 'oh, dude I cant, I have this song I gotta work on.' you all three sighed and whined, 'come on Charlie! just stay for appetizers, I know you don't have any food at home.'

he was playing with his keys in his hand, 'you have a point. I guess I'll go.' you smiled, 'great, tom pick a place and we will follow you there.' you exclaimed, and he agreed.

'they flirt with you all the time y'now.' Shawn said, gripping the steering wheel tight, 'what? crazy talk.' 'y/n, when tom picked you up his hands were on your ass!' 'oh, someone is jealous, haha!'

Shawn glared over you, and mutter a no im not.

you walked in the restaurant, and sat across from the boys. you got all caught up with tom, you talked about him filming, charlies and Shawns new albums that are fixing to come out, it was great.

but you could tell Shawn was ready to go home. his leg was bouncing, and he didnt talk that much.

'guys dinner was great' you said once you walked out, 'see you tomorrow?' they said yes in sync, and walked over to their cars.

Shawn didnt want to hold your hand like he always does, he walked straight to the car. you knew something was up, you knew he was jealous. he always was when you went out with them.

'are we gonna talk about this or not?' you said, 'I prefer not to.' he responded, while unlocking the apartment door. 'well, when will you finally accept, that I have known them longer, that they are my best friends, and that I will hang out with them? you cant keep me on a leash Shawn!'

he sighed, walking over towards you, grabbing your face and pushing his lips against yours, moaning into it. 'im sorry, I just get jealous easily.' he said in-between kisses, 'its fine.' you breathed out.

he lifts you up and takes you over to the couch, where you are now straddling him, you both managed to take off both of your shirts, you were left in a black bra and leggings, Shawn in boxers only.

you kissed him, aggressively, but then passionately. grinding down on him, making him moan. 'you are mine Shawn mendes.' you said, 'and you are mine y/n y/l/n'