Harrison osterfield blurb #3

50: we'd make such a cute couple

Harrison had invited you to one of his cousins wedding. since tom couldnt go, he thought it would be more proper to take you.

"are you ready?" he asked, peeping his head through your bedroom door. "yeah! you look nice haz" you said, putting in one of your earrings. "and so do you." he said, leaning against the doorway.

-

you were only invited to the reception, which you had all types of fun at. you both danced, and ate so much. "shit, I have to go to workin the morning." you said, looking at your watch, reading the time 11:30 pm.

"okay, lets go then." he said smiling, you said bye to the newly weds and walked to his car.

the ride home was quiet, but you could tell something was up. he wasnt acting himself, "you okay?" you asked, he nodded, and kept his eyes to the road.

"Harrison, come on. I know when something is up. tell me whats wrong." he sighed, and laid his head back, waiting for the light to turn green.

"y/n, everytime I look at you. I just want to throw myself off a fucking bridge, because you are so beautiful. and please, take that as a compliment." you smiled, but you covered your mouth with the sweater paw you made out of your jacket.

"see, like right now. like that, is just so cute. and I dont know if this was the alcohol talking, or just the past few years that I have known you, but I just cant help but think that we would make such a cute couple."

you now arrived at your apartment, but you didnt want to get out of the car. you and Harrison, both looked at each other. you leaned in first, and kissed his lips softly, "I think we would make a cute couple too."