Harrison Osterfield blurb #2

28: I thought we were family

62: I want to protect you

119: stop ignoring me...

"Harrison dont you dare walk away from me!" you said, holding your four month old baby, maizie, on your hip. he walked down stairs, put on his oat and made his was towards the door.

"Harrison!" you yelled after him, but he kept walking, soon he disappeared behind the door. you sighed, and sat down at the bar in your kitchen. you set maizie in front of you, looking into her beautiful blue eyes, "I thought we were family.." you muttered to yourself.

"im sorry mommy and daddy fight all the time." you kissed your daughters head, and went upstairs to put her to bed.

you couldnt sleep, all you thought about was Harrison, his safety, if he was coming home, how drunk was he. he was always on your mind.

it was well past midnight when he came home, you heard him curse when he bumped into something. you didnt hear him walk up the stairs, strange.

you found him making a bed on the couch, "what are you doing?" you questioned, obviously saying him, he turned around so fast he fell back on the couch.

"shit, you scared me." you raise your eyebrows, "I scared you?!" you tried your best not to wake the baby, but it was so hard trying to control your anger.

"yeah, you did." he continued putting blankets on the couch and fixing himself tea. "Harrison, you come home past midnight every night, I dont know where you are, I dont know if you are okay, hell, I dont even know if you are alive!"

you raise your voice as you walk up to him, "so I have to tell you where I am now? is that how this relationship works?" you scoff at his words, "this...this isnt even a relationship anymore, haz."

he didnt respond. he only sat down at the kitchen table. "haz."

"stop ignoring me, stop ignoring us." you walk over and kneel down in front of him, he looks at you, tears coming out of his eyes. "haz, please tell me whats wrong."

he pulls you up so you are now straddling his waist, he brushes the hair out of your face, looking into your eyes, "im just, im so afraid of loosing you both. you have given me everything I could ask for. I mean, maizie? I cant even imagine my life without her. I want to protect you, and im afraid I cant ever do that."

you wipe away his tears, and put your forehead to his, "haz, you will never, ever loose me. or maizie. and you are the best thing that ever happened to me. please, lets fix this relationship. before it falls to pieces."