calum blurb #28

"are you sure" he asks, hovering over you, still inside of you, panting. "yeah cal, im sure. but dont feel bad, please."

calum wanted so bad to please you, thats always his number 1 priority. to make you feel good. "it happens." he pulls out and falls on the bed next to you, so tired and so angry. "just go to sleep, dont be hard on yourself." you kiss the side of his head, but he refuses to look at you. feeling ashamed.

a few days roll by, and calum hasnt even kissed you properly. he just feels so bad. and you couldnt take it. he was beating himself up over such a small thing. "calum, its been days." you try and warm him up, but he is so stubborn.

he just shakes his head, and tenses up more. you decide to take matters into your own hands, you straddle his lap, and place your hands on his shoulders. "please cal, I need you."

"no, I couldnt last time. what makes you think I can this time?" you try your best to hold in your screams of frustration, but you couldnt take it anymore. "fine. I'll just do it myself."

"w-where are you going?" he asks, his voice light, "to the shower. the shower head comes off, ya know." he starts to rethink what he said, "do you, want me to join you?"

"you can if you want. but like I said, im gonna be doing this myself." you un dress yourself, stepping into the hot shower. you can see Calum's figure from outside the tinted glass, you gasp as soon as the water hits where you need it most.

you purposely moan out loud, and calum was going nuts. "fuck it" he ripped off his clothes, almost forgetting about his socks when he stepped in the shower. he ripped the shower head from your hand, and replaced it with his own.

he finishes you off, but he keeps going after you cum. he is enjoying your taste, your loud moans, he didnt know what he was thinking, missing out on this.