calum blurb

anon said: hey girl could you do "Nothing is wrong with you." and "I wouldn't change a thing about you." with Cal please? i'm angsty. Merci

well if you are angsty you have come to the right blog

triggers: insecurities

you'd be lying if you said your insecurities didn't bother you.

they mainly got to you when calum was away. when he was there with you, you didnt notice those things. cause he made you feel special. in ways that nobody else could.

but this time, it got worse. you didnt want calum to touch you, you didnt want hi to notice all the things you did. 'babe, whats wrong?' you were curled up on the other side of the couch, watching the movie.

you didnt even hear calum talking to you, 'y/n!' he yelled, you flinched at the volume of his voice, 'what?' calum paused the movie and sat next to you. 'I am not playing the movie til you tele whats going on.'

'nothing is wrong calum.' you tried to get up but calum pulled you back and straddled you. 'y/n...I know you. I know when something is bothering you, and something is. so please tell me.'

you didnt notice you were crying until calum wiped a tear from your cheek, 'I just...hate myself. im not the right shape, Im not that pretty, I don't even know how you like me.'

'y/n, nothing is wrong with you. you are perfect, and I wouldnt change a thing about you.' he kissed you softly, hugging you, 'in my eyes, you are gorgeous. and you always will be.'

you smiled, 'thank you cal. now can you get off? I cant feel my legs.'