Ashton imagine

request: Could i request with Ashton where he comes back from tour and he suprises you because he came back earlier than expected and you cuddle and have a cute movie night

word count: not alot lol

thank you for the request!!

you didnt know what to do with yourself. the hours seemed like days without Ashton to keep you busy. sure, you had your job to keep you busy, but even that took so long.

you were texting him non stop, and FaceTiming him every chance you got, but even that didnt really do much. he wasn't sitting next to you, with his head in your lap and your hand in his hair.

y/n: BABE YOU COME HOME IN TWO DAYS!!

ash: actually, we don't. im sorry :(((

y/n: what? whyyyy??

'because im right here babe' you heard from behind you. you turned around, to see Ashton with the dorkiest smile on and arms held out wide for you to run to him.

you jumped in his arms and he spun you around. he left kisses all over your cheek and neck, and once he stopped spinning he kissed your lips passionately. 'I missed you, so fucking much you have no idea!' he yelled out, looking into your eyes.

'I missed you more though.; you giggled, and smiling so much. 'you get more beautiful everytime I see you y/n.' you were blushing so hard, 'so are you really home? not going somewhere tomorrow?'

'im home baby. for the next six months, im home.'

you helped him unpack and do his prudery, you never left his side. always wanting to be next to him, making up for lost time. he gave you a piggy back ride while walking around the house, 'you are so strong ash.'

'well yeah cause everytime I come home you make me do this.' you playfully smack his chest, 'hey, don't be rude.' he laughed and set you down, 'im kidding, im kidding.' he kissed you while intertwining your fingers together, 'movie night?'

'deadpool?' 'race ya to the couch!' you shouted, but he ran after you, picking you up and bringing you to the couch himself. 'you are too good for me y/n.' he sighed, kissing your face all over.

'everyday should be like this.' he cooed, while his head was resting on your lap, like it always does. 'I agree.'