tom holland blurb #16

request: hope you see this request but maybe you can make a blurb of single dad! tom x single mom! reader meeting and tom fancies the reader a lot and wants to ask her out and get to know her more!! if you need a prompt, 160 in the general prompt list may be interesting :)

160: do you think you can teach me that?

in this setting the kids are in kindergarten

tom started to develop feelings for the attractive, single mom of the adorable little four year old girl. her name was kandace, and she was best friends with toms daughter, Valerie.

'mommy! can i go to valorous house?' your little girl said, with so much excitement. 'well don't know bug, did you ask?' you leaned down, 'she said her dad would be okay wiff it.' her little voice brought a smile to your lips, 'well lets go ask him.'

she bolted towards her best friend, 'hi, I'm y/n.' you intorduced yourself, 'I'm tom.' he shook your hand, giving you a smile. 'my dad is spiderman!' valerie shouted, 'val, we talked abut this.' he looked down at her, laughing a little.

'can kay kay come over?' she asked, jumping up and down, 'its fine with me' you interjected, tom looked at you and shrugged his shoulders. 'sure, why not?'

you went over to toms flat, and you  had a wonderful time chatting. 'oh shit, its late. i have a work interview tomorrow, come on candace! we gotta go!' a few minutes later she came running out of valorous room, putting all of her things in her bag.

'do you think you can teach me that?' you laughed, 'to be honest, i have no clue how i did that.' you all said your goodbyes and you left.

'you like her, don't you dad?' he smiled, 'i don't know princess, do you?' 'yeah! y/n is really nice.' 'well, yeah. i do like her.'

3.2k reads?!?!?! thank you all so much ♡