calum hood blurb #13

anon: I said this earlier and you told me to save it for today, the song 'I can wait forever' by Simple Plan would be perfect for long distance relationship

you knew that this type of relationship would be hard. one where, Calum is gone nine months out of the year, where you only see him face to face for a short period of time, where you couldn't physically touch him when you needed to. it was hard. but you could wait forever, for Calum.

you would FaceTime him every night, text him every morning, even if it were night for him, and even though it was sad, you got used to it. you got used to waking up every morning to an empty bed, with a small dip in it from duke. even though it started to fell like you were having a relationship with your computer, you were willing to wait forever for calum.

"hey cal, what are you up to?" you answered the phone, you didnt expect calum to call you in mid after noon, for him it would be about two in the morning. "I just- I really miss you." his voice was deep and rough, you could tell he had been smoking a lot, smoking and crying.

"cal, I miss you too." you whisper, "I saw your instagram story, and it madam miss you so much more because you just look so beautiful. I want to come back and see your face tonight, but I cant." you feel a tear slip down your cheek, "mean every time I leave you, my heart just turns gray, im not the same when you aren't here. its obvious."

"me too cal, and the thing I miss the most is waking up next to you. and every time I look in your eyes, its like you are right there with me, but I can wait forever for you."

"well, at least you dont have to." you heard from behind you, and you almost dropped you phone, you didnt want to believe it. "is-is that-" "yeah, im here baby." he engulfed you in a big hug, and you felt tears streaming down your face.

"come on tour with me." you laughed through your tears, "w-what?" you wiped your face with a tissue, and calum set you up on the counter. "y/n, have two tickets that fly back to London in two hours, come with me. because I cant stand-" "ok-okay."

"wait, seriously? because I had a whole speech planned out." you giggled, "yes cal, im serious."