5sos preference // what he does for your birthday

Ashton: he would go all out. he would throw you a party, invite close friends and family, rent out a whole sports bar for the night.

"ash, baby, this is too much." you said, holding him close to you and blushing. "nah, anything for my special girl." he kissed the top pf your head and spun you around.

Calum: he would probably do anything you wanted to do. if you wanted to go shopping, he would buy you anything ou said you liked, "cal, i said i liked it. i didnt say i wanted it." he just shrugged his shoulders.

and he would, try, and make you dinner, but fail. so he would order a pizza, and you guys would have a movie marathon.

Luke: he would spoil you. treat you like a queen! he would take you to some island, and you guys would go swimming, snorkeling, hiking, and you would do other stuff...

it would be the best birthday week/weekend ever!

Michael: mikey would probably take you to a concert. but he would also do whatever you wanted to do. it was pretty much up to you, since it was of course, your special day.

"this has been, the best birthday, ever." you said in between kisses, hugging his neck. "anything for you y/n"

have you guys listened to shawns new album?! its so good!!!