done for me ★ Charlie Puth

anon said:  hi!! do you still write for charlie puth?? if you do i wanted to ask for an imagine where charlie writes music with the reader and they're both famous for a collaborative album and end up falling in love or something like that. if you don't write for charlie anymore i'm sorry. hope i'm not bothering you

this is based off the song, done for me, which is my favorite off of the album

word count:

no triggers for this, its just fluff :))

charlie had contacted her previously that week, about collaborating on his most recent album. y/n jumped at the opportunity, everybody knows charlie puth. this would be her moment.

charlie: the studio door is unlocked, so just come on in when you get here

y/n: ok, thanks!

she arrived at his house, calling out his name. 'charlie! its me, y/n.' you heard the beat stop, and then footsteps down stairs. 'hey! glad you could make it.' he gave you a soft smile, he was much more attractive in person.

'you can set your stuff where ever, and this specific song, is one of my favorites off the album.' he began talking as he led you to his studio in his house,  'this is where the magic happens.'

you smiled at his eagerness. he played a few beats for you, but you liked the one where it soundds like an 80′s and 90′s love song. 'ooh, i like that one last. gives me 80′s vibes.'

he gave you the lyrics he had written down, 'heres what i recorded.' he pressed a few buttons, and started the song. immediately you smiled, and some lyrics came to mind.

'so watchya got?' 'i never cheated, and deleted everyone cause they made uncomfortable-' he cut you off throwing headphones at you. 'go up to the mic.' he demanded, you did as told.

'now, repeat what you just said but along the beat.' he played the song and you free styled.

i never cheated
deleted everyone cause they made you uncomfortable
no oh-oh-oh baby no

these accusations
i can't apologize for something i didn't do
no -oh-oh-oh baby no

i won't beg for your love
won't say please
i ownt fall to the ground
on my knees
you know I've given this
everything baby honestly
baby honestly

he was giving you literally heart eyes. 'was that good?' you asked, which brough him out of his trance. 'uh-yeah! that was fucking great! i mean, I've heard your voice on tracks, but to hear it in person, was..' he got lost in his thoughts whislt looking in your eyes.

'can i kiss you?' he blurted out. which shocked you, but made you blush. you were caught off guard, which made you bite your lip and look down at nothing. 'i-im sorry. that wasn't cool.'

'no, no. it was fine.' you put your hand on his neck and pulled his towards your lips. 'yes, charlie, you can kiss me.' you smiled and pressed your lips against his.

he pulled back, and slowly opened his eyes. 'wow, a good kisser and a great singer. thats wife material.'