Joe keery imagine

a/n: heres a (very short) little blurb for Joe keery's birthday

pairing: Joe keery x gender neutral reader

when he wakes up, the room is bright, but not to bright. theres a tray next to him with waffles, strawberries, and bacon on it. 'finally, you're awake' y/n said to him. 'good morning beautiful' you leaned down to kiss his cheek, 'mornin birthday boy.'

he grinned, 'is today the day? gosh, im old.' 'I made this for you.' you pointed to the tray full of food, 'all for me? youre too good for me y/n'

'no, you are too good for me Joe. now eat before it gets cold!' you ruffled his hair and got up and headed towards the bathroom, 'so demanding' he whispered to himself, 'nice ass' you turned your head to look at Joe, 'I heard that!'

when you came back, the plate was empty but one strawberry, 'I saved this for you.' he pressed it up against your lips, you took a big bite if it, very slowly. 'that was hot, do it again.' you were still chewing, 'I would, but its gone.' you leaned down to kiss him on the lips, 'what do you wanna do today, keery?'

he grabbed your face and kissed it a little rougher, 'this.' you made out for a few more minutes until he got a phone call, 'and we were just getting started, hello?' he answered the phone, you grabbed the tray, taking it towards the kitchen.

'babe, ive gotta go to set.' you frowned and pouted, 'I thought you had the day off.' he zipped up his jeans and fluffed his hair, 'I did too, but I will see you tonight.' he gave you one final kiss before leaving, 'I love you'

'mm, I love you most.' you yelled after him, 'I doubt that!' he said as he was walking out the front door.

hope you liked it!