calum blurb #23

"what the-" you say, as you pick up the note, that reads 'treat yourself, xo-cal.' in his messy handwriting. your jaw drops open the envelope, to reveal hand fulls of cash.

"sixty five thousand dollars? what the actual fuck?" you breathe out as you finish counting the money. you knew that he would be gone for the week, doing a couple shows out of state. you knew that you could take care of yourself, but you also knew that calum wanted you to be taken care of.

"ello?" you heard form the other line of the call, "cal, quick question, what is all of this cash doing here? someone could have easily broken in and stole it." you try not to sound to harsh, "I wanted you to treat yourself, didnt you read the note?"

"why, yes I did. but still, I dont want you to feel like you have to give me money to show that you love, I know that you do." you hear him take a long sigh, "I know that y/n. but, sometimes I just feel like that is the only way I can show you how much I do love you. I have to go, but go treat yourself to a massage or something. I love you."

"I love you too." he hung the phone, and you continued to stare at the money sitting top of the white marble kitchen counters. "I could a massage. and my nails are getting a little, old. I guess I will go and treat myself."