Steve rogers blurb

anon said: 43, 67, 70, 100 with Steve

43: "You have no idea how much I want you right now."

67: "I'm right where I belong."

70: "After everything we've been through, you still don't think that I love you?"

100: "You're the only one I wanna wake up next to."

also I tweaked it just a little hope thats okay :)

it was your one year anniversary with Steve. Steve wanted to surprise you, which came as a shock cause he wasnt usually like that. surprising.

you walked in your shared bedroom to find a red dress on the bed, with a note and a diamond necklace on it saying 'wear this tonight darling.'

you smiled, and slipped into it. you smiled, as the dress complimented your curves in every way possible. you texted Steve, and told him you were ready.

Steve: come down stairs sweetie -sent 7:15 pm

you read the text, grabbed your purse that was next to your Dres when you first found it, and headed down the stairs. you were again, surprised, because there was no avengers, just Steve sitting at the table with a candle lit dinner.

'I knew that dress would look good on you.' he smirked, and pulled out a chair for you. he kissed your cheek and sat down next to you. 'pepper made this.' he said, looking down at the food. 'smells delicious.'

'ive been thinking y/n..and I'm right where I belong.' you looked up from your plate, 'what does that mean?' he set his untensils down, and ran a hand through his now long hair. 'I thought about leaving. this. what we have. there was a time period, where I didnt want to be with you anymore. I just wanted to leave the avengers, and go off to some island.' your heart was a little broken.

'so-so you did all of this, to break up with me?' his face shot up, 'no! I did all of this..to propose to you. after everything we have been through, do you really not think that I love you?' your hands covered your mouth, as he got down on one knee.

'y/n, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. you are the only one I wanna wake up next to. you are the one I love, the one I can count on. you are, the one. so, will you please marry me?' you practically screamed yes.

he slid the ring on your finger and spun you around. 'I love you so much y/n. you have no idea how much I want you right now.' you smiled, looking at your ring, 'im right where I belong.' you whispered, making his heart skip a beat.