tom holland blurb #6

anon said: A Tom x actress!reader and they're in an interview and talk about like bloopers and jokes on set?? Thanks in advance❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

oh my gosh yes

'so, everyone else said that you two were the jokesters on set, is that true?' the interviewer said, you and tom both looked at each other blushing so hard, 'well, I did the planning and he did the dirty work.'

'do you have a favorite prank that you did?' you both flew your heads back laughing, 'I think one of my top three is I put the cheese powder, that you would use for mac'n cheese, I mixed that with water, and made it look like orange juice, and I put that in evans trailer, oh man. it was hilarious.' you said through laughs, 'another great one that tom did, was he bought like twenty alarm clocks in elizabeths trailer, and they all went off at the same time.'

'but I think the best one, was toothpaste Oreos.' tom said, 'ohhhh yeah. definitely the best. hands down.'

'so what we did was, we took off the icing on the Oreos, and we replaced it with toothpaste, and we just waited.' 'well who ate the first one?' 'I think it was Sebastian, wasnt it?'

'yep. Sebastian ate the first one, and he just spit it right back out. and he saw me and just pointed and was like- you.'

'but on the last day, I got tom. I put on every bathroom stall 'out of order' I could find, and he was running around crazy.'