calum blurb #29

"babe whats wrong? you've been off ever since we got here." Calum rubbed your back, and kissed the top of your hand, "he's here." she spoke, calum was instantly worried. he knew that you could be talking about anybody, you have been through alot in your life.

"who?" you took a sip of your beer, that you are definitely under age for, and you pointed across the room. you felt it from the moment you walked in. all the pain, the tears, everything from that relationship, surfaced.

you could feel yourself mold into calum, his arms around you got tighter, you could feel yourself get heavier. why, oh why, was sweet pea here.

"im gonna go get another beer, you want anything?" she started to get up, she could feel a certain serpents eyes on her. "no, I will get one." calum insisted, but you could do this. you needed, to do this.

"calum, I can do it." you push his hands off of you, and the rest of the group keeps talking amongst themselves. he walks over to you, and calum gets up to go over to you, but Ashton stops him. "let her do it."

he watches, but he has to force himself to stay seated.

"what are you doing here?" is what he asks, you rarely came in here anymore, the boys would but you didnt want to risk seeing him. "im here with my boyfriend." you say, not bearing to look up at him.

"ah, the new ones. he barely survived the test ya know." you are trying your best to not yell at him, push him to the ground. you dont want to start a fight. "you know I can take better care of you sweetie."

he dared to touch your cheek, you looked up at him, your cold eyes met his brown ones. the ones you used to love. "if your idea is taking care of someone is cheating on them with every slut you see, then yes. you would take better care of me." '

"y/n-" "dont touch me sweet pea."