baseball, bubblegum, and sex ❁Calum Hood

pairing: baseball player!calum hood x fem!reader

a/n: THIS IS SOME OF MY FAVORITE WORK JUST SAYIN

word count: 1.4k (I got carried away oops)

triggers: angst, angry sex, spanking, unprotected sex, daddy ink

this contains smut!

all the other players and wives were gone, calum was always the last one out of the locker room. you decided to go ahead and walk in, since no body was going to be there.

he was standing under neath the shower head, running a hand though his hair, 'hey slugger.' you playfully said, he just looked at you with a clenched jaw and a tightened fist.

'what are you doing here?' he asked, sternly, 'I was waiting for you, but since everyone left, I just decided to come in here.' he wraps a towel around his waist and slams a locker door, making you jump.

'whats wrong? was it something I said?' he sighs, resting his head against the cold locker doors. 'no, sweet heart. it wasnt. what it was, was that I just played my worst game, ever, i could barely hit the fucking ball, couldnt catch anything, and the few moments I get alone, you come in here, like its okay.'

you hung your head, low, stood up, grabbed your purse, and made your way towards the door. 'baby wait..' 'no! you made your point clear, I will be in the car.' he sighed, knowing he hit a nerve within you.

when he got to the car, you were having a conversation with the driver, about your relation ship. about how you feel like ever since you and calum got married, you felt like his main focus was on baseball. how he was only focused on getting his game better, getting his team better.

'dan, he never talks to me. he does, but it is always about baseball. the previous game, the game tomorrow, next week, last week. its all the same.' you sigh, scrolling through your twitter feed, fans mentioning you, saying how horrible of a day calum had, and how his team could have used him today. but it didnt bother you. hell, you'd been putting up with it for about four years now.

'here he comes mrs. hood.' dan gets out of the car, to go open up the door for him. he sat down next to you, sighing, he adjusted his ray bans and rested his head back on the rest on his seat.

the entire car ride was full of tension. every now and then you would catch calum staring at you, and you would just smirk to yourself. once you finally reached your house, you got out of the car and said good bye to dan.

'good game today mr. hood, see you tomorrow.' he drove off and you walked inside.

'you know he says the same thing every game. you would think by now he can figure something else out.' by the time you finish your sentence, you were being pushed against the wall in the hallway, calum grabbing a fistful of your hair. his breath was hot against your neck.

'you've been teasing me all day princess. leaving a couple buttons un-done on your shirt, bending over to pick up your purse, sitting with your legs spread in the car, ive wanted you all day sweetheart.'

he spins you around, and his eyes look directly into yours, his eyes darken, he licks his lips as he puts his forehead against yours. his fingers carefully unbutton your blouse, he taps your thigh, and you jump up around his waist, 'no bra? tch-tch, you are a bad girl'

'are you going punish me?' you whisper in his ear, biting it a little bit, he lifted you up further and took you into the bedroom.

he set you down on the bed, trailing his finger down the middle of your chest, 'take your jeans off. now' you took your black pumps off and un zipped your jeans, to reveal that you were wearing royal blue panties with calums jersey number on them.

he turned back around, 'I said jeans. not heels. put those back on.' you bit your lip at his tone, and slipped on your black pumps. 'stand up.' he commanded, you did, he turned you around so that you were leaning on the bed.

he leaned down and bit your ear lobe, 'count them for me.'

his hand met your skin, you winced out in pain and moaned in pleasure, 'one' you bit your lip, you could feel his cold metal rings, 'two.' he sucked in air through his teeth, 'th-three' he massaged you, but then spanked you once more, 'fo-our' he took his arm back further, then he made contact with you, 'five'

he flipped you over, so that you back was now on the bed, he put his hands on the inside of your thighs, spreading your legs open. you were still trying to catch your breath from earlier.

'are you going to be a good girl for me?' he hovered over you, like a lion watching his prey, you bit your lip, 'yes.' 'yes who?'

'yes daddy.' he smirked, leaning down, kissing a trail to your panties. he hooked his fingers in your panties, and pulled them off. 'so wet for me.' you moaned at the tone of his voice, how his breath sent vibrations to your sweet spot.

he licked up your sex, your back was arched, you let out moans, 'calum oh my God...wow' your hand went to his hair, when felt you pull on it, he smiled, sucking harder on your clit, making your voice get louder.

you could feel your stomach knot, your thighs were shaking, whole body going numb, 'fuck cal im cl-ose' 'let it out darling.'

with a few more strokes with his tongue, you let go. screaming his name, your body jerking, calum was licking up your orgasm, he came up, a string of saliva connecting from his mouth to your pussy.

you were panting, eyes closed, hands above your head, 'you get better every time.' you manage to breathe out. his lips were swollen, he has sweat on his forehead, he begins to un button his pants to pull them down, making his erection obvious.

'touch it.' he grabbed your legs and drags you towards him. you palm his erection, massaging it, his groans are beautiful and deep, he thrusts forward a little bit.

he pulls his underwear down, and steps out of it, you run your hands up and down his thighs.

he motions you to go over to the head board, licks you one more time before coming up to kiss you. there is one hand on his jawline and the other is on his dick, pumping it a few times, which makes him moan out in pleasure.

'first one to make a noise, looses.' you smirk at his comment, 'your on.'

he places himself at your entrance, 'are you ready?' 'yes, please.' you say, calum thrusts into you, hard, letting you adjust to his size, he keeps thrusting, buying his hips, holding your hands. making it intimate, not just fucking.

he grits his teeth, you biting your lip, both wanting to moan, say each others name, so badly.

but you both played these little games often. sometimes you would tease him, while he was away. sometimes he would walk around the house in nothing but his boxers.

calum leaned down to kiss your neck, your legs were wrapped around his waist, his hands gripping the pillow cases, your hands getting lost in his hair.

you were getting close, extremely, you could tell calum was too. his breaths were short, he kept biting your neck, 'can we make a noise now?' you said, 'oh fuck yes.'

your moans can be heard throughout your house, curse words, slapping of skin, when your orgasm finally hit, calum wasnt far behind.

he slammed into you one more time, before finally coming. 'holy fuck y/n!' he yelled, he laid down next to you, both trying to catch your breath.

he intertwined your fingers together, looking at you. 'im sorry I got mad at you.' you looked back at him, 'baby, its okay. were allowed to get mad at each other every now and then.'

you kissed his jaw, 'you up for a movie?' he asked, 'I make the popcorn.'