sweet pea blurb

when the ghoulies wanted a turf war with the serpents, you knew this wasnt going to end well. you were a pretty new serpent, you in-fact had just moved into riverdale.

the only people who just took an interest in you were Toni and jughead. the rest, tolerated you. some, down-right acted like you didnt exist. which was fine to you.

Toni caught you up on everything you needed to know about penny, and the rest of the ghoulies. you had ran into a few a couple times before, and they were just pure evil. there was nothing good about them.

you went to pickens park, jughead leading you all there. you stood by Toni, watching your back carefully. you pulled out your pocket knife, retracting the blade. you made eye contact with one, who didnt look put together at all. he had black and white face paint, and could easily be mistaken for a muppet.

"what are you lookin at?" he spat out to you, "definitely not miss America." he gritted his teeth, and walked over to you. he stared down at you, trying his best to be intimidating, "you wanna repeat that?"

"no, not really." you took his arm, twisted it to the left, turned him around and kicked him in the back. he got up, stumbling he retracted his blade and swung. he cut your face, but it was a small one.

with that, a huge fight, between the serpents and the ghoulies broke out. one of them pulled out a gun, pointing it at sweet pea. but you were close enough, you were able to kick his hand, and the gun to the ground.

"move y/n!" he yelled, with so much aggression, "you should be nice to me, I just saved your life!" he walked off towards his bike, but turned around, "what?"

"he had a gun, and he pointed it at you sweet pea." his eyes looked at the man on the ground, and the gun a few feet away from him.

"uh, thanks. I guess." he said, turning around walking towards his bike. "whatever." but he stopped in his tracks. "whats wrong with you?" he retorted, "im just so sick, and tired of people treating me like trash, just because im the new girl. you know, when I moved here, I thought it would be a good start for me. get away from my dad, who is a sicko, and my mom who is high off of her mind, but no. ever since I got here, I have just been a waste of space to you people."

he sighed, running a hand though his hair. not knowing what else to do, he pulled you close and kissed you. he pulled away, "I never thought you were a waste of space."