good girl ▴ seb stan

request: Oh lord. I have a question. Could you do a imagine(thingy. You know what I mean, i hope at least) with Sebastian Stan where he is like kinky and stuff? It would be even more amazing if it had some phrases in Romanian(*cough cough* fellow Romanian) but I assume you aren't Romanian so yeah ^^

sorry if i mess some stuff up, i don't speak Romanian, just Hawaiian :) so please message me if i mess something up!

also this is just...pure smut

'ok princess, daddy's gonna blindfold you now.'

you were already gagged, and tied to the bed. this was a rare treat for you. yes, sec was a kinky little shit, but never this kinky. usually, it was just him and a blindfold, and occasionally you would get tied up.

'now, princess, i will take the gag out, only if you are a good girl, understand?' he ran his hands down your sides, you wanted to moan out so badly, he loved teasing you.

he ran his fingers up your sex, you bit the gag harder. he slipped one finger inside of you, you whimpered at the feelings. you just knew that seb was smirking. you could practically see his face.

he played with your clit, and then added a second finger inside of you. pumping in and out. he got faster and faster, knowing well you were getting close. he pulled his fingers out, and kissed your stomach.

he untied the gag, 'are you going to be a good girl, y/n?' 'yes.' he hit your ass once, 'yes who?' 'yes, daddy.'

he kissed your lips, but then slowly departed. he pumped himself a couple times, then entered you without a warning.

you gasped, not ready, but you quickly adjusted to his size. 'don't cum, until i say so.' he commanded, 'y-yes daddy.'

at first he went at a slow pace, but quickly got faster. soon, he was slamming into you. you could feel your hips bruising, but you didn't care. not being able to walk was worth it, though.

you knew you were getting close, 'sec, I'm close.' you moaned out, 'beg for it princess. beg for me to let you cum.'

'dady please! please let a good girl cum.' he smirked, 'cum, cum for me princess.' almost on cue, you came. you were a moaning mess, he continued to thrust into you.

even after he came inside you, he was still going. tears were streaming out of your eyes from all the pleasure, and at this point you had already cum twice. he finally pulled out of you, panting, 'holy fuck y/n.'

he untied you, and taking the blindfold off. 'lets get you cleaned up, baby girl.'