sweet pea blurb #4

anon said: Hiiiiii. Can you do a Sweet Pea imagine based off of him falling in love with someone completely opposite of him? ❤️ thanks!

okay I have a headcannon that pea will totally date anybody so yeah here we go

even though pea is tough, mean, always angry, and sometimes, a dick. but you, you were the nicest person ever. you were a little soft, a total teddy bear in the form of a human.

when he got transferred to riverdale high, he wanted nothing but to destroy it. until he met you. he saw you, walking towards your locker, which was conveniently next to his, you were wearing a soft pink sweater and white jeans, with converse.

he didnt want to scare you off, seeing as you were so small compared to him. "I-uh, I like your glasses." he said, barely audible. "thanks! I got them a few weeks ago, I like your jeans. they fit you really well." you said, grabbing your books and heading to your next class.

he stood there, with his mouth open. she was the first person to be genuinely nice to him. he slammed his locker shut, and went to his next class, which was algebra. he liked it, actually. he was pretty good at math.

he walked in, and saw y/n, next to an empty seat. he had a little smile on his face, but it turned into a frown when reggie sat in it. he walked to the back of class, and death stared at reggie.

he couldnt take his eyes off of you, it was like it was just the two of you, and nobody else in the world.

days past, and he somehow fell even harder for you. he thought about you, all the time. morning, day, and especially night. you were always on his mind.

one day, he had enough. he was going to tell you about his feelings. he walked up to his locker, and you weren't there, unusual. you had never missed a day of school.

he looked for you, but you weren't found. after school was over, he went to pops for a milkshake. he saw you, sitting in a booth, alone, with your knees up to your chest.

his heart broke, he knew something was up. he sat across from you, "whats up?" he asked, you shook your head. "come on y/n. something is wrong." you turned your head to make eye contact.

your eyes were filled with tears, "its nothing." he sighed, "well, im not leaving until you tell me whats wrong." pop brought him a milkshake, and went back to the front.

moments of silence passed, "its my boyfriend. he cheated." "well I certainly hope he isnt your boyfriend anymore. who is he?" "Archie." his heart wasnt broken, it was shattered.

one more reason for him to hate Archie Andrews. his grip was so tight on the glass, he almost broke it. "you dont deserve that y/n. he doesn't deserve you. you are too good for someone who will just cheat on you." you sniffled, taking a drink of your milkshake.

"I just..feel like its my fault. like I did something. like it is my fault." "no no no, it is not your fault. its Andrew's fault. and I will hurt him if you need me to. I will gladly hurt him." you smiled and shook your head, "no. you dont have to."

"c'mere" he said, patting the space next to him. you sat next to him, a nd rest your head on his shoulder. he puts his arm around you, and kisses your head. "y'know, ive had a crush on you since I got transferred." he said, and you smiled.

"ive had a crush on you too." and just like that, his heart was patched back together.