harry holland blurb #11

"darling i dont like the way he is looking at you." he put his left arm around you, and you leaned into him. you chuckled as you sipped your martini, "and you dont like the way he is looking at me, or him, or him." you asides you pointed to various men across the club.

"well I would prefer it if nobody could look at you besides me." he spoke into your ear, he kissed your temple and took another sip of his beer. both of you were under cover, so one wrong move and you both would have guns to your head.

"well harry, we are here to do a job. to get it done, they might just have to look at me." he huffed out of anger. he knew that it might just have to come down that. but he would do everything in his power to not let that happen. he had his own plan for how tonight would go.

almost as if on cue, the man they were looking for walked in. he was tall and lanky. he didn't carry himself well, and he wasn't much to look at either. "him." harry spoke, he held his beer and subtly pointed to him.

"whats his name?" "Walter, why?" he barely got out his sentence when you got up, and walked over to the bar stool where he was sitting. "y/n get back-fuck." his eyes went dark as he saw her walk over, the dress hiking up a little in the back, the silver heels making her legs look wonderful.

"one dry martini please." she gave the bartender her order, and turned to face Walter. he looked even more un attractive up close. "oh, you look like a Walter." he smiled, "thats your name isnt it?" he nodded, taking another drink of his beverage.

"how'd you guess darlin?" you shrugged your shoulders, "luck, I guess.you dont sound like you are from here, where do ya come from?" she asked, with such innocence in her voice. she could feel Harrys eyes on her, as well as others.

"im from the states, im here on business." y/n did her best at trying not to remember that he was a mobster, one that has no problem with killing anybody who gets in his way. "what are you doin here? you look a little you to be in a club all by yourself."

she could tell he wanted to take her back to his hotel room, but that wasnt gonna happen. harry got a text from sam, saying that if they were gonna take him, now would be the time to do it.

harry looked over at his twin, and made a move. he walked over to the bar, and stood on the opposite side of Walter. "holland, what are you doing here." it was more of a statement than a question, "you know what. you owe a couple things to my brother."

y/n took this time to go over and stand next to harry, to prove a point. "you have two choices here Walt. you could either, come quietly with us, or we can take without your consent."

"I'll come. only if I can do stuff with her." the mobster pointed to y/n, with a sickening grin on his face. "you couldn't score me in a million years." by now, harry was full of rage. his ears were turning the shade of his hair. if he could, he would end this ordeal right now, with just one bullet.

sam took the signal, he grabbed Walter and made his way out the back door. "im gonna fucking blow his mother-" you cut him off with your lips against his, knowing how angry he could get.

"if tom doesnt kill him I will." he grabbed her hand and he made his way out the back. "harry calm down, I wasnt gonna let him do anything." she stuffs her hands in his hair, taking handfuls of it, and kisses him. "harry lets go!" sam shouted from the other side of the parking lot."

"give me a fucking minute, will you?!"