tom holland blurb #8

request: Number 98 "i've had enough" with Tom Holland? For the Soulmate Weekend thing?

you could still hear his voice in your head. you could see him packing his bags, yelling at the top of his lungs. it was all you could think about.

'you cant keep me on a fucking leash anymore y/n! ive had enough of your stupid games, its sickening!' he threw his shirts and pants into his bag. your tried to get him to stop, but he was to furious.

'tom please, lets talk this out!' you grabbed his hand, but he pulled away hard. you were left crying on your bed, not knowing what to do. your boyfriend had just walked out on you, over a stupid little comment. you couldnt even remember what it was.

even though it had been months, you were still shaken. all you could hear, was his voice. you saw his face in every stranger. everything reminded you of him.

you tried to text him, but you could never go though with sending it.

you heard a knock on your door, thinking it was a package, but it was tom. he looked at you, you could recognize those brown eyes anywhere. 'y/n..I don't..I don't know where to..begin.' you barely let him finish, when you pulled him into a hug.

'its okay.' you kissed his cheek, he hugged you a little tighter. 'I never stopped loving you, y/n.'