dad!Tony stark blurb

Anonymous asked:

Can you please do a tony stark au, dad!tony around his newborn child

oh man (also I am assuming you mean that reader is the momma)

he would be should gentle. like he would almost be afraid to touch this little bundle of happiness and loveliness.

and when It came time to name your kid, woah. it was like he just came so much more emotional.

it it were a boy, you would name him Grayson Howard Stark (I personally like the name)

and if it were a girl, her name would be Cassadie Stark

so when you brought her home, he wouldnt let anyone touch them. like so protective. and he would make sure that you are resting to. like he would pretty much out you on bedrest. if Grayson/cassadie were crying in the night, he would get up with no complaints, and he would bring them back to you walking ever so slowly.

'wanna come see momma?' he would whisper, 'I think he/she is hungry' and you would stretch your arms out and make grabby hands, 'is somebody cranky?'

and he would watch you two in awe basically, and you would loo up at him and jokingly say, 'you want some too?' and he would just laugh, you would hand her/him back to Tony, and when he would take them back to their crib, and when he would me back, he would just kiss you all over.

'thank you y/n?' 'for what?' and its like everything would slow down and he would tear up for a slight second, 'for our child.' you would playfully slap his chest, 'that was all you baby, and youre very welcome. I couldnt think of anyone else to have one with.' he would respond with 'the process was fun too'

but he would be such a fantastic father I cant exaggerate this enough