Ashton Irwin and calum hood preference

summary: you tell your boyfriend you cant have kids

hope you enjoy:)

ashton

you have been trying to have a baby for some time now. it was something you both wanted, you were sure of that. but every tests you took, came up negative. and everytime it broke your heart. there were so many times where you didnt tell Ashton, but the times you did he was always positive about it.

'its okay, we will just try next time.' Is what he would say every time, but after a while, it got old. because it almost came predictable, sometimes you didnt even tell him about the negative tests.

so you just came to a decision, 'hey ash, I think that I should take a fertility test.' of course he was taken back, 'well if you think its best, lets do it.' he pulled you into a hug, rubbing circles on your back. but your stomach was overflowing with butterflies.

when your name got called back, you were nervous but ash was your cheerleader on the sidelines.

when you walked out of the office, Ashton was waiting for you, 'hey! everything go okay?' you simply nodded and walked towards the car.

the drive home was very awkward, full of tension, 'are you okay y/n?' you let a tear slip down your cheek, hoping he didnt see. he grabbed ahold of your hand and kissed your knuckles one by one, 'I love you.'

when you got home you went straight to the bedroom, not saying anything. you knew Ashton would follow you, 'y/n? whats wrong? talk to me babe.' you let out a sob turning around, being met with your boyfriends arms.

'I cant..I ca-cant have kids.' you said in between sobs, when you were finished talking he hugged you a little tighter. 'its going to be okay my love, it will be okay'

you shoved him off of you, 'how can you say that? I cant even have your, our children and you are okay with that?!' Ashton grabbed ahold of your shoulders, 'love, I didnt say that. I said it would be okay! theres another option.'

'adoption?' he nodded and kissed your cheek, 'if you cant give me a child, we can give a child a home.'

Calum

your relationship was getting pretty serious, you had been engaged for about a week now, every time calum half your hand, his face lit up with happiness. he now had a way to tell the world that you were his.

he would always gush about future plans he had for the two of you, as a married couple. he would always say how he loved the image of a little kid running around the house, and calum chasing them.

but you hadn't told him about you not being able to have kids, so everytime he talked about it, your heart broke a little, but you might as well tell him. and save the disappointment of a failed pregnancy test.

'do you think we should have a kid y/n?' your breath hitched, surprised by what your fiancé just said, 'like, right now?' he smirked a little bit, 'well we could, on the table.' you playfully slapped his chest

'but yeah, I mean now.' you pulled him over to the couch, 'theres something I need to tell you, I think ive put it off for a while.' he squeezed your hand tighter.

'what is it babe?' you took a deep breath, here goes nothing, 'I am not able to have, kids, calum.' you started to cry a little bit, you've never told anybody ever since you found out. not even your parents.

he put his hands on your face, 'thats okay, I never said you had to have them.' you couldnt help but laugh a little, 'but its what you want cal, your not angry with me?' he kissed your forehead, 'why in the world would I be mad? so what you cant have kids, we cant adopt, foster a child, theres other things we could do darling.'

'I have the best finale in the world' you said, kissing him sweetly on the lips. 'no, I have the best fiancé.'