for forever - p.p blurb #2

anon: Peter Parker 3, 4, 6, 20 for angst please??

anGsTY hoES I love you

3: I dont have to explain myself to you

4: did you mean any of it?

6: how much of that did you hear?

20: please...stay

being married is hard. they dont tell you what happens after the fairy tale ending, because its no fairy tale after I do. you have bills, you have arguments, but there is one thing you do have- each other.

and, adding on to all of that, your husband is a superhero. spider-man to be exact. he takes is very seriously, and lately, he hasn't been at home. he is always out, still being the friendly neighbor hood spider man, just like he was in high school.

its 1:23 am when Peter finally walks in the door, "Peter Benjamin Parker, where the hell have you been?!" you shout at him, he walks into the kitchen and towards the fridge.

"I dont have to explain myself to you y/n, geez, you're starting to sound like may." he takes a long drink of water, and sets the bottle down. he walks to your bedroom and starts to take off his suit.

you scoff, this is what you had been dealing with the past weeks. you decided to let it go, both of you were to exhausted to fight.

you woke up, to half of the bed empty. you heard a voice in the living room, no, two voices. it was Peter, and Tony. you quickly changed clothes, trying to remain as quiet as possible.

you opened the door slightly, not wanting to make any noise.

"mr. stark, she is just. she hasn't been herself lately. and I dont know what to do about it." he started talking again, "and to be honest, I haven't really been there for her. ive been to busy being spider-man that im never home, and I will admit, part of this is my fault." your breath hitched, you weren't expecting this from peter.

"well kid, what are you gonna do about it?" Peter sighed, looking up at Tony. "im gonna change. I need to change. for her, I love her so so much. she deserves the best version of Peter."

he didnt notice you standing in the hallway, until you sniffed. he looked up and saw you standing there, Tony pat his back, "im gonna go now, good to see you y/n." you smiled, "good to see you too, Tony."

"how much of that did you hear?" he stood up, and you took some steps towards him. "enough, did you, did you mean any of it?" he walked around the coffee table and took your face in his, "yeah, I did. I meant all of it y/n. you deserve..so much more than im giving you." he kissed your lips, and pulled you into a sweet hug.

"please..stay Peter." you whisper through sobs, he hugs you even tighter, but pulls away to look into your eyes. "im not going anywhere sweetheart. im gonna stay, right here, with you, for forever."

"pinky promise?" you ask, holding out your pinky, "pinky promise."