only if i were there - p.p blurb #4

anon: hm. throw me the most angsty peter blurb you can think of. literally anything, i need to cry manly tears..if you want lol, please

sksksk you came to the right place, and also this is slightly triggering

Peter crawled through the small apartment window, trying his best to be quiet. you both were still getting used to your new apartment, he had knocked a couple lamps over, but this time he didnt want to wake you up.

to his surprise, you were standing in the kitchen making a fresh cup of coffee/tea. "oh, good morning y/n, why are you up this early?" you look at him, your face is covered in dry runny mascara, your hair is a mess, and there is dried blood on your arm.

"what happened y/n?" he walked over towards you.

"you would know, if you were here." you walked back to the bathroom, where you tried to wash all the old makeup and blood off of you. "baby, please tell me what happened!"

"you wanna know what happened Peter?" you said, your voice was full of pain and fear, his eyes were teary, and sad.

"I was going to make a nice dinner, waiting for you to get home from your job, I even put out candles, cleaned. but, no. you never showed up. one hour, turned into three fucking hours.

so, I put everything away, and I put on a movie. I drank a little too much wine. and then, I heard a knock on the door. so, I was a little drunk and I went to go answer it. this random guy, that I had never seen in my life, came in, he did things that I dont want to repeat."

his heart broke. if was there, this wouldn't have happened. if he were there, you wouldnt have gotten assaulted. only if he was there.

"he stole some stuff, but I was knocked out from the thing he slipped me. but, this is the kicker. it was our anniversary Peter."

tears slipped out of his eyes. she made harsh eye contact, he wanted to look away, but he couldnt. he completely forgot that is was in fact, their anniversary.

"im..im so sor" "do you even love me anymore Peter?" he was cut off, his words got caught in his mouth, his breath was heavier, "why would you even ask that y/n? you know I love you."

"I dont think I do. because, if you did, you would have spent our 4 fucking year anniversary with me, not Spiderman, you would have at least told me that you weren't going to be back until 6:32 am the next day, I dont even know why you gave me this ring Peter."

you started to move out of the bathroom, but peter grabbed you and pushed you to a wall, "y/n y/l/n, I gave you that ring, because you know, and I certainly know, that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. and I dont know how im going to make it up to you, but I will. I am, so so sorry for not being here. if I were here, he wouldnt have hurt you. you would be okay."

you didnt let him go on, you put your finger on his mouth and hugged him. you sobbed out, that was all you wanted to do. it was all you could do. he rubbed your back, kissing your head.

"its just so hard Peter. youre never there when I need you, when I want to cuddle you at night, youre never there, when I want advice on something, you aren't there, and im tired of it Peter! I barely see you anymore."

he cupped your face, "thats all gonna change princess. from this day on, I promise, that when you need me, im gonna be there. ill be there at night when you want to cuddle, I'll be there at when you want advice, I will be there y/n. I promise."

you kissed his chest, "I love you." he kissed your forehead, "I love you more, wife." you smiled, "we aren't married yet." he laughed in response, "I know, I just like calling you that."