in calums arms

this is very triggering, mentioned in this are: abusive relationship, depression, panic attacks, and a very brief mention of suicude. this is just from my thoughts, and personal experiences. please dont read if you dont feel comfortable with it. stay alive 

it was all you could to hold in your screams. you sat alone on your bed, your arms wrapped around a pillow, mascara stained cheeks, your chest feeling as if there were a balloon inside. you felt like it was going to pop any minute. 

you couldnt take it anymore. you couldnt take the screaming, the fighting, the marks left on your skin, you couldnt take how you were talked down too, this was not how you envisioned your relationship with Kyle. (just a random name that came to mind.) when you first met him, he was so sweet and bubbly. he would bring you flowers, he would do all the cute boyfriend stuff. 

but, you never know a murderer is one until they get caught, right?

you never told anybody about this. about what Kyle did, and does to you. the bruises were pretty easy to cover up, but this one. there was nothing you could do. this time, he got a little too out of control. 

you dont know what happened, what you said, all you remember was his fist making contact with your face, and then falling into the wall. he tried to go over and comfort you, but you wanted nothing to do with him. 

you told him to get away from you, he proceeded to get even angrier, he saw you as an object that he gets to mis treat. but calum saw you as a wonderful masterpiece, crafted by the gods. 

you managed to crawl into your bedroom while Kyle was too busy punching a wall, and getting more drunk. you called him, he could barely understand you, but he got the message. he was the only person you trusted. he had been there for you since you moved to L.A. you became best friends, but you could never tell him about your situation with Kyle. it would break the trust you had with him. 

but this, this was your only way out. so you had to take it. if you didn't, you wold be stuck here for the rest of your life. 

within minutes, Calum was at your door, "im here to see y/n." he stated, but more like demanded. Kyle laughed, and took another drink of alcohol. "where is she?" after moments of silence, Calum got too angry. he went to your back bedroom, where he had something pulling him there. 

his heart dropped in his chest when he saw you, you had a big, red hand print on your face, a cut on your cheek, and more bruises on your stomach, neck, and back. "baby..." he whispered, kneeling down in front of you, "you came.." you put your hands on his cheeks, and he did the same. "of course I did, I didnt like the way you sounded on the phone. and I knew something was wrong." 

he pulled you up and guided you to the bed, he squatted back down in front of you, "do you want me to take you back to my house?" he asked, and immediately you said yes. you didnt want to spend another torturous night in your apartment. 

you started to pack a bag, you didnt even notice calum slip out of your room. he walked into the living room, finding Kyle drinking more beer on the couch, and smoking something. he hook his fist in his t shirt, pulling him up towards his face, "if you ever, touch her like that again, I swear to God I will, not let you live. got that?" 

Kyle was too blazed to recall anything that happened. "I dont know what youre talkin about man. but you, you need to loosen up. I can help with that." he said, grinning a sick, teeth stained grin. but calum cocked back his hand, and made contact with his nose, Kyle fell back on the couch with a groan. 

when calums head turned, he saw you standing by the kitchen table with a duffle bag with your things in it. he walked over to you, but you couldnt help but stare at him. his broken, and beaten state. you felt, sick. sick because, you had too much good in you to not feel bad for him. he just got his nose broken by a man twice his size, and he was too high to even know what was happening.