harry holland blurb #10

"s' beautiful y/n" he said, as he began to give you kisses as he played with your shirt. harry backed you up against a wall, so that he could have complete control. you stuffed your hands in his hair, gently tugging at the ginger roots.

he softly moaned at your action, his hips grinded against yours, making your mouth open more, which harry kissed you harder. he tapped your leg, which signaled you to jump up.

you wrapped your arms around his waist, he held you there, wanting to never let go of you. he put his hands in your hair, grabbing fistfuls of it, making it more and more tangled.

"I love you." he muttered into your mouth, barely breaking away. you felt the heat of his breath on your tongue, making the wetness of the palace in between your legs spread. "love you too har."

you somehow brought the boy you loved, closer to you. your teeth knocked against each other occasionally, because of the lack space in between you.

this. this is exactly what you needed. you needed harry to take your mind off things, you need him to distract you, you needed harry. and harry always craved you. he always wanted you by his side. he got lost when you weren't.

you managed to get his shirt un buttoned, and he finally got yours off, and he threw it somewhere in the room. "I need you, har." you said once his lips left yours, you felt yourself start to slip, so you held on to him a little tighter.

"I gotcha love, aint never lettin go."