feelings // Calum Hood

request: Hey i really love your writing! Would write something about two bestfriends secretly being in love with eachother and they both don't know about the other feeling the same. Maybe with calum hood or anyone really 🥀

triggers: nope

pairing: roommate!calum hood x reader

word count: 566

I definitely could have done better, but I hope you like!

calum had started to notice y/n. I mean, he always looked at her and stuff, but not notice her. like the way she smiles, how his heart skips a beat. when she walks, the way her hips sway back and forth. when she talks to him, the way her lips move. he was starting to fall for her. hard.

but, Calu didnt know about the feelings y/n had for him.

she started to look at him differently too. she noticed the way her name just rolls off his tongue, like he was born to say it. she noticed how his veins showed when he played bass, and how his arm were just so irresistible.

they weren't aware of their feelings for each other.

calum needed to tell her, it was killing him. and the fact that they live together, didnt make the situation easier. everytime he saw her, his knees went weak.

when she saw him, her eyes went dark, her jaw dropped almost everytime. the way he hugs her good morning, she wants it to last longer. so does he. they feel safe with each other. they wouldnt dare admit it though.

but when she woke up, she couldnt take it anymore. y/n wanted to tell calum about her feelings. so that was what she is going to do. tell him.

calum didnt know what he was going to do. half of him wanted to just forget the whole thing, and the other wants to feel her lips against his. it was all so confusing.

'good morning y/n.' he said, voice raspy. 'no hug?' she asked, sarcastically. calums breath hitched, choking on his milk a little bit. she looked over at him, he was staring at her, at her perfections.

'cal, there is something I need to uh, tell you.' he looked up from his bowl of cereal, she was sitting on the kitchen island, swinging her feet. 'ok, im listening.' he choked out.

she ran a hand through her hair, looking at the floor. the words were getting caught in her mouth, she was a stuttering mess, calum had a feeling of what she was going to say, and he hoped he was right.

he got up and poured the milk in the sink, she was still looking for the right words to say, too busy in her own little world to notice that calum was standing in between her, hands holding her jaw.

she looked into his eyes, oh how she would love to look at them forever. she could get lost. 'fuck it.' he said, pulling her face closer to his, crashing his lips onto hers.

she moaned, which made his already hard dick, twitch. they had both been waiting for this moment, for so long. she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him a little bit closer.

when they both separated, they were gasping for air. 'that was-' 'worth the wait.' he finished, which caused a giggle to fill the air.

she put his forehead against his, her arms wrapped around his neck, hands lost in his hair, not wanting to leave this spot.

'I have wanted to do that for so long, you dont understand' you said, giving him another kiss, 'woman, I could kiss you all day.' he laughed, and he went to kiss your forehead.

'so, does this mean..' 'I think it does.'