Shawn mendes blurb #3

anon: This is for the nsfw thing- Shawn fingering you under the table in the middle of dinner with friends?

BIG OOF

so you teased Shawn right before you left for dinner. and you knew that it would affect him, its all apart of the plan. but he had his plan too.

he would start by putting his hand on your thigh, seems innocent. but it would go further, up your skirt, then he would sort of play with the hem of your panties, and you closed your thighs together, but Shawn gave you a death glare that said "not today princess"

so you spread your thighs a little bit more, letting him pull down your panties a little bit, and he started to rub your clit. giving nice circles, but you coughed to cover up your moan. Shawn just kept on talking, carrying on the conversation, you rested your head on his shoulder.

he entered one finger, which almost made you drop your glass of water. which you thought about doing, just to make Shawn a little mad.

so you did. you let him get a few more thrusts in and spilled the water all over your lap, and Shawns hand. he jerked his hand away, and stared at you for a quick second. "oh my God, I am so clumsy. im gonna go to the bathroom real quick y'all, be right back."

Shawn said he would do the same and bring back paper towels, but he followed you to the ladies room, making sure to lock the door behind him. he checked underneath the stalls to make sure there wasnt anybody in there, and you were safe.

"that was really risky what you did back there, I think I might have to punish you." you wiped off your skirt and legs, "really, it was only water. its not like I came all over your hand in front of the whole restaurant."

he smiled, and shook his head. "be careful princess, be very careful." he grabbed paper towels and went back to the table. you couldnt wait to go home.