versace dress ⇠ Charlie Puth

request: If your still taking requests do you think you could write a blurb or imagine with Charlie puth? Maybe going to the met gala or a award show with him with fluff (and maybe some smut if your comfortable writing it) I love your blog btw 💖 

a/n: bE pREPARED TO BE SWAMPED WITH CHARLIE PUTH IMAGINES CAUSE I LOVE HIM SO also thanks for the request sweetheart!

triggers/warnings: just, smut I guess

word count: 1.2k

'holy shit..you look a-ma-zing.' Charlie said, as he turned around too see you in your Versace dress.

Charlie was leaning against the door way of the bathroom, 'we don't have to go y'know, we can stay here, and..do stuff.' he whispered, biting your ear lobe a bit. 'but I want to go. plus, Cardi B is gonna be there, I am going to be at the same party she will be at. bragging rights, for life.' you looked in his eyes, and he laughed, 'I am gonna show you off, so hard.'

once you showed up, he got out of the car first, helping you out of the Rolls Royce. Charlie over here! who are you wearing! you heard the paps shouting everywhere. cameras were flashing, you had gotten used to them by now, since you and Charlie went out about every Thursday for a date.

his manager was standing to the side, telling him to take pictures, and for you to stay close to his manager. 'no, y/n can come with me.' 'alright then.' she said, Charlie gave you a kiss on the cheek.

you walked onto the carpet with him, and everyone started yelling his and your names. he looked at you and whispered, 'I cant wait to get this dress off of you sweetheart.' which definitely made you blush, he then looked you in the eyes, and you couldnt help but kiss him on the lips.

the crowd went ecstatic, you knew they would love that. you looked over at his manager, who was supporting her head with her hand, shaking it. you never really liked her.

Charlie took your hand and helped you walk up the stairs, you were being very careful while walking up them in your five inch heels. Charlie went and did an interview with Liza Koshy for vogue, 'ok but, its talk about your girlfriend, y/n's dress tonight! girl you lookin fabulous! who you wearin?' you smiled and looked down, 'its Versace.' you continued.

'so, congrats on your engagement!' she said, your face practically lit up, Charlie was beaming, 'thank you!' you both said on cue. you both said on cue.
you finished the interview and walked into the venue. it was stunning, gold everywhere, the centerpiece of the room was stunning, everybody's outfits were over and above, you felt like you were wearing a dish rag compared to j-lo and cardi b.

'Charlie everyone looks stunning.' you leaned over and whispered to him, 'but I only got eyes on you baby.' he smiled, which made you blush. he rested his hand on your thigh that was uncovered by the slit in your dress, getting close to your hip bone.

when the lights were down low, you leaned over, 'what are you doing?' his hand went to your inner thigh, with his ring finger playing at your heat. he looked at you so innocently, 'nothing!' you just rolled your eyes and didnt day anything.
the rest of the night went on, Charlie didnt do much, but he had plans.

the event was about over, when madonnas performance was over, you grabbed charlies hand and led him to the bathroom. 'someones excited.' you have been teasing me all night.' you scowled, 'someones horny then.' you pushed him against the wall, and put your hands in his hair.

your hand went to palm his erection through his dress slacks, he moaned out at your actions. you separated your lips from his, 'you're gonna have to wait til we get home.' you sighed, looking in the mirror, fixing your dress, hair and makeup. 'no no, you cant do that.' he said coming up behind you, his hand on your lower back, 'oh, watch me.'

Charlie helped you into the car, you pulled your dress up a little bit to reveal some more thigh, just to make him go nuts. when he sat down in the drivers seat, out of habit he reached for your thigh, but your hand grabbed it, 'ah ah ah, no touching.'

he looked over at you with pleading eyes, 'seriously?' you nodded in response. you had the reins tonight.

he walked you in the house, picking you up bridal style, and taking you up the stairs to your bedroom. he played with the hooks on your dress to get them un done, you took off your heels, and straddled him on the bed.

'not gonna lie, this side of you is pretty hot.' he said, panting, you leaned down to kiss him, taking off your strapless bra, and throwing it across the room. you bit his bottom lip while unzipping his pants, and bringing them down his legs.

his dick was hard, his eyes were closed, his mouth open. your hand palmed him through, massaging his covered erection. he moaned out your name, 'y/n...dont stop..please don't stop.'

you pulled his underwear down, his dick sprang free. you spit on your hand, pumping him a few times, making his moans louder and longer. you licked your lips, looking him in the eyes, and began to suck on his tip, swirling your tongue around.

before taking him in your mouth, you got out two ties from the bedside drawer, and tied his hands to the bed post. 'no touching.' you kissed his jawline, and started to bob your head while sucking.

you could tell he was getting close, his breaths were short, he couldnt finish his sentences, he was moaning your name. you took him out of your mouth, a string of saliva attached to your bottom lip, 'don't come, until I say so.'

he nodded. you straddled him again, lining him up to your entrance, and started moving your hips. you moaned out once he was inside you reached over to untie his hands, and he immediately went to your hips, lifting you up and slamming you down hard.

you were close, you could feel your stomach knotting, your legs shaking. you stopped, 'you can take control now.'

he flipped you over, moving your legs so they were around his waist,  not giving you anytime. he slammed into you, 'oh fuck y/n!'  he didnt stop, you could feel your hips bruising, but you didnt care. you moved your left hand down to touch your clit, to give yourself extra pleasure.

he smirked when he saw that it was your left hand, because he could see the shiny diamond on it.  he was getting real close, he was leaving love bites on your neck, you were leaving scratches all over his back and neck.

he came right before you did, you both screamed out each others names. gripping his hair, you kissed his jaw, and he kissed you lips, then plopped down next to you. 'that was...hot.'

you laughed, still trying to catch your breath from what just happened. 'I should wear that more often I guess.' 'that damn Versace dress, its got me feeling things. did I just write a chorus?'