oh, we know ● tom holland

request: What about an imagine with Tom Holland where he's working on an indie film or something with Y/N and he brings her to meet Haz and Jacob and she introduces herself but they're all like "We know, he won't shut up about you" or something? -anon

a/n: ngl...this was a challenge. but I hope you like!

word count: 644

pairing: tom holland x gender neutral reader

tom was one of the hottest, and biggest actors in Hollywood. he had been working on a project, about a young actor coming up in Hollywood. it was sort of his story, just a little bit different.

tom was one to form crushes easy, but he knew that as soon as he y/n, he fell for her. hard. he talked about y/n all the time. how you had it, you just have it.

he talked about you to haz and Jacob, all the time. in the group text, in person, it was no shock that he loved you. but he was the director, it would be inappropriate to have a relationship with the star lead, right?

he invited you to dinner with Jacob and Harrison, and you were very excited, this was a pretty big deal. tom holland, Spiderman, invited you to have dinner with his friends, what?!

hey y/n, this is tom, im running late to dinner, but Jacob and Harrison are already there, feel free to go ahead! xx -sent 7:46 pm

okay, thanks again for inviting me! -sent 7:48 pm

you felt butterflies in your stomach, but you decided to go ahead and walk into the restaurant. you looked around and felt a tap on your shoulder, 'are you y/n?' you heard a soft voice behind you, 'yes, you must be..' 'Harrison. very nice to finally meet you.' he introduced himself, and walked you towards their table.

you saw who must have been Jacob sitting there, 'hi! im Jacob.' he was very bubbly, 'im y/n. its very nice to meet you.' you smiled and sat down on the other side of the table, 'oh I know, tom talks about you all the time.'

Harrison hit Jacobs elbow and looked at him seriously, giving him a serious look, 'what?' you said, 'uh-we just-' 'he means that he admires you very much. he says you are very talented, and a natural at what you do.' Harrison cut Jacob off, but you knew what he meant.

'I know what you mean, tom has a crush on me.' you stated, and they both looked at you, at each other, then you again. you laughed at yourself, 'you know?' they almost said at the same time, 'of course. he isnt good at hiding it.'

you see tom walking towards him and smile, he blushes so hard. when he sits down, you all catch up, every now and then you will look at the two boys across the table, and just laugh. he was awful at hiding it.

once dinner was finished, you all said your good byes. 'I guess I should call an uber, thank you for inviting me, I had a lovely time.' you said, 'I can take you home if you want me to, I drove here.' you agreed and walked to his car.

the drive was pretty silent, and awkward. you could tell he wanted to talk, but what about?

you went to open the for, 'no no, I will get it for you!' he rushed out of the car and around to open it for you. such a gentleman. 'thank you tom.' he walked you to your door, and you stood there, not knowing what to say.

'thank you once again tom, tonight was really fun.' he smiled and nodded, 'uh, would you like to uh, go out- with me, sometime?' he said, staring at the floor.

'yes, I would like that.' you said, he looked up and smiled dorkishly, 'really? I mean! I will, text you. yeah, I will.' you smiled, and pulled him into a hug, and kissed him on the cheek, which made him blush even more than he was.

'good night y/n, I look forward to to our date.' you smiled at the floor, 'I do to. goodnight tom.'