harrison osterfeid blurb

request: Hi, can you do # 62 with Harrison please and thank you? :)

62: i want to protect you

THIS HAS ALL THE FEELS AHFDSFASDJF

'haz, this night has been amazing.' you said, walking hand in hand alongside your boyfriend. 'only the best for you darling.' he kissed the your forehead, and smiled sweetly.

you both made your way to the park, where there was a blanket, a basket of fruit played out for the both of you. 'aw has, did you do this?' he nodded and grinned like a first grader in love.

the sunset was beautiful, you played down and watched the sky change colors. 'sure, the sky is pretty, but you my love, are gorgeous.' he took your hand in his, and sat both of you up.

'y/n, I've known you for three years. and we have been dating for one. you are the love of my life. i want to protect you, i want to be there for you, i want to grow old with you, travel the world with you. so, with that being said, y/f/n, will you be willing to change your last name to osterfield and marry me?'

you were crying uncontrollably, smiling so big, 'yes! yes i will!' you practically screamed and harrison slipped the ring on your finger. 'i love you, so much.' he picked you up and spun you around, 'i love you more, haz.'