the weekend before your wedding ~ Howard Stark

a/n: i am whipped for 40's howard just fyi
word count:
triggers: none
summary: in which y/n is getting married to 40's!Howard Stark

"are ya ready?" you said, "yes!" all three of your best friends said at the same time. you were trying on wedding dresses today, and you felt like this one was it.

you stepped out of the curtain, and your friends were starstruck. "oh my, y/n. you look gorgeous!" tiffany said, holding up a hand to her mouth.

"thats the one y/n." peggy said, with a huge smile on her face. your cousin, sophia, was frozen. her eyes were watering and her mouth morphing into a smile.

"your mother, would love it." she said in tears, you turned around and looked into the mirror. you felt like a princess. you looked like one.

"howard would love this. momma would love this." you twirled around, loving the feeling of the fabric dance around you. "but do you love it?" peggy asked.

you looked at yourself once more, and looked at her in the mirror. "i do. i really do." you smiled and all three girls were giggling and smiling.

you arrived at Sophia's house, putting the dress up in her closet. "i cant believe you are getting married in a couple weeks y/n!" tiffany said with a sigh, sitting back on her couch.

"neither can i! seems just like yesterday peggy was introducing us." peggy smiled, thinking of the memory. she knew that you and howard would make the perfect couple.

"you guys are just perfect for each other!" tiffany said in her thick brooklyn accent.

you were all sitting around the living room, talking about memories from childhood, telling stories about howard that you all had, laughing so hard that you were all on the floor.

you were soon interrupted by the phone ringing, "i'll get it!" sophia yelled, you were all trying to contain your laughter, "y/n, its for you honey!"

"hello? oh, hi sugar!" you twirled the phone cord around your fingers, "you know doll, i took the entire weekend off. whatdya say, we go to the Caribbean, and i dunno, do stuff?" you smiled to yourself and leaned against the wall.

"stuff, huh? what do you have in mind?" you bit your lip, "well. i would love, to have you naked, lying next to me, i would want to hear you be screaming and moaning my name all day and night. i would also love to go skinny dipping with you in the ocean, just for fun. and i would want to be burried in between yo-"

"howard..im with the girls." you whispered. he giggled a little bit, "i will pick you up in ten minutes doll. sopias house right?" "mhmm." he grinned devilishly, "see you in a little bit."

ten minutes later, a knock was on the door. "that must be howie!" you squealed and ran to the door.

when you opened the door, he was leaning against the frame, giving you a sly smirk. "hey principessa. ready to go?" he put his hands on your hips, pulling you closer to him.

his lips were inches away from yours, but you put you hands on his pecks, pushing him away. "let me say bye to the girls first." you kissed his cheek and ran to the sitting room.

"girls, hate to say goodbye, but im going to the Caribbeans!" you said, practically jumping out of your shoes from excitement. they all hugged you, said hi and bye to howard. he held onto your hand as you said, "ugh, i love this man!" and you he swept you out the door.

"you have your own private plane?!" your stopped im your tracks after howard finished telling you about his plane. "only the best for you doll." he kissed your cheek and drug you towards the plane.

you sat down on the couch, sighing in relief. "how did i get so lucky?" you said holding his hand kissing his knuckles. he pulled you onto lap, taking your shoes off. "no, im the lucky one." he kissed you passionately, cupping your jaw, you bucked your hips up. he moaned out, making you grin.

"y'know, this plane has a bedroom." you smiled at the thought, but you didnt want to tonight. "not right now, i want to enjoy this." he nodded, kissing you once more. "okay beautiful."

you landed on the islands, and what a sight it was. every where you looked, was so breathtaking. he reached for your hand, and pulled you closer to he chest. he kissed the top of your head, and twirled you around. "this weekend is all about us, y/n."