sweet pea blurb #2

you were at the wrym with your fellow serpents, and it was just a normal night. so you thought.

you sit by Toni and fangs, who were arguing about who knows what. but you couldnt seem to take your stare off of one particular man. who goes by the name of sweet pea.

he was playing pool, with someone you didnt recognize, and occasionally, he would stare back, maybe wink, maybe smile, maybe bit his lip. the wonder between your legs was aching.

aching for him. you almost couldnt take it anymore, if you needed to, you could finish the job by yourself. you stood up, walking over to the pool table. you two hadnt had sex yet (surprisingly) and you almost couldnt take it anymore.

you, were a virgin. and pea wasnt. obviously.

you walk up to him, putting your arm on his shoulder, he looked down at you, because he was so much taller than you, biting his lip, "hey baby." he said, his voice was like honey, "stop biting that fucking lip." you whisper In his ear, as he lines up the pool stick with the ball.

he raises back up, "what are you gonna do about it." you look him up and down, and walk back over to where you were sitting. making sure to sway your hips a little extra.

the guy who pea was playing with, noticed it too. he stared a little too long, "hey!" pea said sternly, the man quickly turned his head, and pea just shook his finger. "that, is mine."

you sat down next to fangs, well, practically on him. toni was at the bar, talking to someone else now. "you know fangs, I never really spend time with you anymore."

"yeah you do." he says, oblivious to the point you were tying to make. "you got stronger." you squeezed his bicep, smirking a little. you could feel pea burning holes in your back with his eyes.

you continued flirting with fangs, when you heard all to familiar boots walking your way. "y/n, lets go home." he stated, grabbing your arm and pulling you off of his friend.

he drug you outside of the wrym, and pressed you against the brick wall on the side of the building. "what do you think you are doing princess?" he said, his hands roaming all over your body, claiming territory.

"you are mine, you got that? you are mine, and I am yours." "shut up and kiss me."