This was... NOT in the plans-

"RisoTTOOOOJHHHHH!!!;*"

"CHILL, MAN, I'VE BARELY TOUCHED YOU!"

"Ghia, I'm here for you. Hold my hand."

"GET OUT OF HERE, MELONE!"

"What in the everloving fuck is going on?"

Trish has seen a lot of stuff during her 16 years of life. Stuff that might traumatize a regular person. And she's gotten used to it. Nothing can phase her anymore.

Or at least, not until 5 seconds ago...

After seeing Risotto, the Capo of the hitman team, along with Melone and Formaggio, surrounding the toilet of an aircraft- which Ghiaccio has been using as a chair for the past 10 minutes- she can say she's seen everything.

But what phased her the most, was the fact that Risotto's hands were gloved, holding a wax tube over Ghiaccio's legs, as the other two were... giving him emotional support?

Yep, she's seen everything...

"Are you waxing your legs, Ghia?"

"No, I'm sitting here against my will because I woke up feeling nice. WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?!"

"But... couldn't you've done it at home? We're literally flying above Madrid, right now. And besides, I need to use the bathroom."

Sighing, Risotto collected his materials, tapping Ghiaccio's leg as a "Let's go" message.

"Fine. We're doing it on your seat, Ghiaccio."

"MY ASS YOU ARE!"

__________

"You guys! I need your attention!" Fugo's voice resonated through the aisle, catching everyone else's attention, "Change of plans. We're getting there by five. Good news is, we'll be able to watch the sunrise!"

A chorus of "boo's!" and "aw's" were his answer.

"But why?? I'm loving this, but I want to land once and for all!" Illuso groaned.

"We'll have to change the trajectory. Apparently there are some terrible fires going on throughout Portugal, and the captain can't follow his original route."

"Oh yeah, I heard there's been some pretty bad heatwaves throughout Europe because of the fires..." Sorbet pointed out.

"I'm sorry, I didn't do my research on that before planning our trip. I hope the people that live near the fires are okay, though..." Fugo's voice lowered as he sunk back to his seat, eyes relaxing when he felt his boyfriend's hand holding his'.

"I'm sure they're working hard right now, but everything will turn out okay in the end." The blonde reassured, smiling when Fugo squeezed his hand, "By the way, how's it going there, Ghia?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, I AM AT MY FUCKING LIMIT!!- OW!"

Formaggio scoffed, after slapping his friend's thigh, "Did you really just tell the boss to shut the fuck up?"

"Sorry, boss! It slipped." He screamed back, attempting an apology.

"Besides, we're almost done. See how soft your legs are?"

"God, I feel like I've lost 10 kilos..."

_________

As all of them got out of the plane, and stepped foot for the first time in Portugal, they couldn't help but smile at the view in front of them.

When and what turn did their lives take, for them to end up watching the sunrise, after flying to a country blessed and born side by side with the Atlantic Ocean? The sun shone brightly, appearing from behind the green hills of Faro, almost as if welcoming them.