A First Time For Everything

A/N: Did somebody order a guilty pleasure ship?😍 not at all. Am I writing it? Duh

____________

"Open the door for me, Riz."

The white haired man complied, pulling an almost passed out Illuso to his right side, as he opened the door for Melone. He tried to ignore the puke that was staining his shirt, as the smell filled the hallway.

'God damn it, there goes another shirt.'

The lavender haired man adjusted a sleeping Ghiaccio's position on his back, as they entered their hotel room.

"So, what exactly happened between you two? I barely saw you guys in there."

"Well..." Melone chuckled, laying his, now, boyfriend on the bed they were sharing.

____________

They're rare- the times when Ghiaccio drinks.

But when he does, he's either impossible to deal with, or he gets overly emotional.

Considering their current situation- on summer vacation in Portugal, spending their days at the beach, and their nights at the clubs- it's only logical to think that his temper would get a bit better.

So overly emotional it is!

There was a time- around one in the morning- when Melone noticed his friend and partner in crime sitting at the bar by himself. Not an unusual sight, but he still felt the need to bother the shit out of him, as one does.

So he approached the blue haired man, placing a hand on his back, "What's up, handsome?"

"I think I'm gonna go back to the hotel, I'm not feeling so well." Ghiaccio groaned, placing his drink on the table.

"Aw, well, that just won't do... Let's go outside, yeah?"

And so, they both went outside, Melone ignoring the fact that Ghiaccio didn't even bother to complain about the name he'd just been given.

But the moment they stepped foot outside of the club, the warm summer night breeze hitting their faces, as well as the smell of the ocean, it was only a matter of seconds before Ghiaccio was throwing up in a corner.

Rubbing soothing circles on his back, Melone whispered sweet nothings, as his friend emptied his stomach for what felt like hours.

"God, I need a toothbrush..."

"No. What you need, is to sit down. Here, have a mint."

The truth of the matter is that no matter how annoying and repulsive Ghiaccio viewed Melone as, he has to admit: he is a good friend. He's always been, ever since they were kids.

From when they were only 5, living off the streets- when Melone would go out at night to steal the leftovers of nearby restaurants, for them to have a meal; To the "elderly" age of 23 (as Formaggio likes to call it), when they would be each other's support on their assassination missions.