And That's How Narancia Went Bankrupt

"God, I can smell the camel poo perfume from here."

"Is it because we're in Egypt?"

"No, Mista. You've just never had the misfortune of smelling Mr Brando's perfume."

Bucciarati is a terrible driver. Some may say he's dreadful. Appalling. Abhorrent. The man can and will drive over your firstborn and say it was "probably a dog". (True story!)

So while everyone in the damn truck is trying not to puke over the horrid curves he's making, Bruno is just complaining about the smell- as they approached Dio's mansion.

As the place came into vision, everyone felt disturbed to say the least. The aura of the damn place... it holds malice and smells like crack and sex and probably dead people.

Giorno is happy, though. What a cheerful fella.😃 "I'll just call D'Arby so he can drag the damn falcon away from the perimeter."

Silence.

"The f- the falcon?"

"Your dad has a falcon?!"

"And it has a Stand too. He doesn't like visitors very much."

Abbacchio turned his head 180° (an inhumane task, but not for Abba boy!), to face the blonde, "AND YOU'RE ONLY SAYING THIS NOW?!"

"I'm having flashbacks..." Polnareff muttered from the turtle in Sheila E's arms.

Now, the car has been stopped in front of the gates for 10 minutes. No sign of D'Arby, or Dio, or Pet Shop, or anything at all. But that's probably because Fugo refused to let anyone out of the car.

"We can still stay at a hotel."

"Fugo, we're going."

"I don't want to, mom!"

And just like that, the gates were opened, and Bucciarati slowly drove inside the place. The garden was beautiful beyond words. For a place that belongs to a whorish vampire, the place is oddly well kept.

Bruno finally FINALLY exited the car after parking it, stretching every inch of his body after a drive of almost an hour from the airport.

Everyone but Giorno- who was still on the phone with D'Arby- got out of the car as well, taking deep breaths, and admiring the scenery.

"Would you check out this place!" Narancia sighed, facing the tall building. He turned his head back to the car, where he watched Giorno's figure still on his heated conversation with his father's butler,- "Someone must have been raised like a princess during his time here." He giggled.

"As he should," Fugo nodded, "You know, Narancia- as the princess he is, you need to treat him like one. As in, you need to open the door for him toWHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?!"

The albino's face lit up in pure rage as he turned his head back to the car where Giorno was... GASP! Opening his own door??!! How DARE he?!

Fugo slammed the door in the blonde's (very scared) face, before he took a deep breath. Everyone silently watched as the boy opened the door again, very gently, and took his boyfriend's hand to help him up. Giorno- whose eyes were almost coming out of their sockets because of how horrified he is- very reluctantly took his hand, as he finally left the car.

"As I was saying: you need to open the door for him, so he can safely step out of the car, Nara.😃" he, then, kissed Giorno's pale cheek as a greeting, "You look beautiful."

"I want you 10 meters away from me😨..."

"Anyways..." Sheila E started, "Do we knock, or..?"

"We knock."